
Driving as the rain is pouring down, we talk about our potential meeting. There is a strong connection here...its that mental stimulation I was looking for. A man with extensive sexual experience and one that stimulates me mentally....sounds like what I might be have been looking for.
Talking about everything in this world. Talking about the latest issues in the news, serious subjects and also SEX. He's had his past, but its more involved than any man I have met yet. Threesomes, Sex Clubs, S&M including light and more intense bondage. I don't think there is anything he hasn't tried.
the conversation is heating up. The desire to meet is becoming more and more intense. I cannot take the tightness I am feeling in between my legs. In a business suit, stuck in traffic, beginning to feel all my juices flowing. I can feel my need to reposition quite a few times as my clit starts to get really engorged. There is no doubt I want this man sexually. There is no doubt that this man has peaked my interests....there is no doubt this man is a professional player.
I'm almost home but I can't go home like this. Can't go home and just start playing the wife and mother role...I desperately need some relief. I pull into the local McDonald's, in the back, where no cars are. I need some relief, he is willing to help me. With the rain pouring down, I push m
y seat back and listen to his voice. Listen to his directions..."open your pants....unzip the zip and slide your hand into your pants". The combination of the sinful place, being in a public area so close to home and his sensual voice....I find myself drifting into that other world. I close my eyes and follow his directions to the tee. "Take your middle finger and insert is inside of you".... oh my!! I can feel the juices flowing.
y seat back and listen to his voice. Listen to his directions..."open your pants....unzip the zip and slide your hand into your pants". The combination of the sinful place, being in a public area so close to home and his sensual voice....I find myself drifting into that other world. I close my eyes and follow his directions to the tee. "Take your middle finger and insert is inside of you".... oh my!! I can feel the juices flowing.With my eyes closed, with my finger doing circles on my clit and his voice explaining our sexual encounter he has planned for us...I can almost feel his cock inside of me. Thick and pulsating..I can almost feel his lips sucking on my lips, my clit and his tongue inside of me. My nipples tight, my walls tight--I can
feel the climax coming...I can feel my head leave this Earth and travel to the world of ecstasy....I am floating into an amazing orgasms...mmmmmmmmm.....probably the third one he has giving me in less than 24 hours.
feel the climax coming...I can feel my head leave this Earth and travel to the world of ecstasy....I am floating into an amazing orgasms...mmmmmmmmm.....probably the third one he has giving me in less than 24 hours.Now there is a Big MAC with all the special sauces!! YUM!!
We've been spending a lot of time on the phone and on Instant Messaging and webcamming. The connection is getting stronger. It's a great feeling, its a great connection...a perfect combination of sexuality and friendship. Happened so fast, happened so intensely...distance is the only thing keeping us apart.
The last few days with Mr. Prize has given me kind of an inner peace (as my real world is tumbling around me). It's kind of nice...its very nice. Concerns?? Oh please, you know me there is always a concern but that is for another post. The difference this time is more of a situation with his past experiences and the other frogs in both our lives.
Mr. Construction guy, he's wrapped up in his work. He has a lot on his mind and I honestly don't care right now. I am not contacting him, I have this feeling I am never going to meet him now. And i am not upset about that at this point. It would be a good thing in a way. MR. Prize has a kind of maturity level when it comes to this affair thing. He's been there numerous times, he understands what I am looking for. He seems to be able to handle that I want a total escape for a few hours. That I want that "pretend world"...knowing that my real life is always there. It's kind of nice....he's not shutting me down. He wants me to grow, he wants me to enjoy...he wants to teach me.
More later........real life is calling.
2 comments:
Whew! That was some pit stop!
Wow Cheri! This one sounds like he's going to really take you where you want to go. You deserve it babe!
Post a Comment