Thursday, October 26, 2006

Secret Lovers Lane Drama..And I am not part of it for a change!!


Well for the first time---I am just sitting back and watching my friends secret lover rendezvous'. Yes, I have nothing to report today for me--but a shitload on my friends.

Mandy, dear Mandy, haven't spoken about her in awhile. Mandy had an affair during the summer with some guy. It was hot and intense and well....he called one day and said I miss you. She said "Me too! I'll call you back in 10 minutes" he wouldn't take her call after that (another fucked up dysfunctional frog)

Now she is back with her long time affair (except I don't know if you can call it that because they have only officially fucked once kind of??). Anyway, Mandy has been saying that she wants this guy to take her to a motel and screw her brains out. they seem to only meet for 15 minutes here, 10 minutes there..lots of parking lot action. So, she keeps telling me she is only going to fool around again if he takes her to a motel. She calls today-- I blew him in the car again last night. Okay Mandy, did you cum? No, I can't cum in 10 minutes. I want to kill that girl....its time for him to put his time in!!

At 2PM today, being the angel that I am (hee.hee) I was working and my phone rings. "She fucking knows"...my girlfriend has been seeing this guy for 6 months now. They are hot and heavy. Both planning to divorce their spouses, each waiting for the perfect time. His kids were going to be off to college next year and she is just getting set up to take the final steps. They are a cute couple actually and he adores her. There plans to divorce have nothing to do with each other meeting. Both were considering it for a long time.

Out of the blue one day his wife started harping about divorce, you want one! You want one! He finally blurted out...I DO! Well all the shit hit the fan that day and he took advantage of the opportunity. Things started out smooth, they were going into mediation and well it looked like it was going to be an okay divorce (if there is one). EXCEPT....today she found evidence about my girlfriend....well the woman did a flip. Let's say smashing the windshield, police called by neighbors because she was beating him with a flashlight...and this all happened near my friends house. UGLY!!

Things calmed down a little, she grabbed her kids (without them knowing why) and left her house and she had hoped the scene was over. she didn't want chancing that the wife would come down the block and make a scene. She knows who she is and where she lives (they aren't friends though and don't know each other).

Later on that night......
I was out doing a carpool in another local town. When I noticed two police cars. I actually never knew where her friend lived BUT now I do. When he got home, his wife went crazy again. Scratching him, breaking things, smashing him over the head with things...he had no choice but to call the cops. How bizarre that I would be passing by as this was all occurring. Of course, I called my girlfriend to tell her what I was seeing. I sat there trying to figure out what was going on. Her friend was holding ice on his head but no one was arrested. He's heading to court in the morning.

So needless to say, I feel horrible for all that are involved here. The wife was fine with the divorce until she thought there was someone else. She even told him she didn't love him either anymore--they were good friends until today. It's sad for everyone involved and the volcanic environment has my girlfriend freaking that this woman is going to show up at her door.

What can I say?? I can't. Actually seeing her situation today definitely scared me. I was getting careless and this really made me realize how important it is to be totally discreet and cover your paths if you choose to take this path. Let's just say...even if you plan separate trips with separate credit cards and separate agendas....the airlines is going to write the person who booked the flights on the agenda (even though everything was separate). Who knew??? Well now we all know...

So what do you do? Continue to live in misery? Take the chance? It all seems so damn difficult and scary either way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some of my rules:

1. Trips are to be taken in a car. Gas is purchased with cash.

2. If you both have an excuse to go to the same city by air (example: you are both going to a conference) then you both book your own flights. Or have your secretary book your own flights, separately.

3. Get pay-as-you-go cell phones with different numbers than your regular phones.

4. No credit cards. Ever.

5. No perfume or cologne unless you shower afterwards. Bring a small disposable of your personal grooming products (soap, body wash, etc.) so you smell normal when you get home.

6. Ditch the condoms, wrappers, etc. in the trash at the local fast food drive thru or interstate rest stop. Do not deposit evidence in your place, your lovers place, or even leave it in the hotel or other.

Cheri,

How did this situation get discovered? Was it airline tickets?

- Marathoner55, Chicago

Hale McKay said...

That's some sound advice by Marathoner, Cheri.

You can't be too careful.

Dee's Husband Joe said...

I came THISCLOSE to spitting a full mouthful of coffee all over my monitor and keyboard when I saw the cartoon accompanying this post. You always have the best graphics, Cheri!

And that post a few down about your having been a good girl... Just don't let that happen too often! I like you naughty.

Joe

Percy said...

Nice tips marathoner... I am writing those down. ;-)
Conference next week actually! ;-)

nice post cheri, brings some of the consequences to light actually.