Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Good Girl Today!!


Yup! I was a very good girl today. An angel!!

I worked all day and hardly flirted at all.

Okay, so I did a little but not much. Mr. Prize, well I am disappointed that he lied. I know you aren't suppose to expect anything from anyone but I did kind of expect from him. Thought he was a little different from other frogs......duh Cheri...what the fuck were you thinking. As the saying goes

"A Frog is A Frog is A Frog" I'm sure you have all heard that one before!!

No, we are still friends but I don't know how I feel right now. If he would lie about a small thing like that, it makes it hard for me to believe the bigger things.

Mr. Springer was very flirty today...sending me little text messages throughout the day. But I gotta tell ya...he is a barracuda and I wouldn't want to cross him. Not with me, but I see how he is with work. He works hard and parties hard. The bad boy there that is quite intriguing (and dangerous).
But I can't help but feel wet when he sends me a text saying...".damn, I'm so horny wish my tongue was inside of you right now" Can you say.....OMG!!!!

But I have to tell you....I hit a real snag today. I can't tell you what it is but I was feeling very vulnerable. Thankfully, one of my podcast listeners helped me (thanks Steve). Now, as you can remember, I was turned on to blogging and podcasting from Soulmate Chris. We haven't spoken in awhile...but my point is ....I was freaking and I sent him an SOS asking for help. And within seconds, he emailed me back. And you know what, at that point, it didn't even matter if he could help or not, it was the fact that I knew if I ever really needed him...he was still my friend and he would help me (as I would for him).

Corny? I guess. But I have to tell you that the best thing that has come out of this past year is that I really have made some great friends in the blogosphere as well as through the affair sites (okay I would add those amazing orgasms as well BUT the friendships have been so important and helped me through the hard days--so thanks my blog friends).

2 comments:

Desireous said...

A frog is a frog I have to admit I never heard that one but hey it makes perfect sense. LOL

hugs
Des

Hale McKay said...

A whole day with only a little flirting? You better call a doctor, honey. It doesn't sound too good.