
Monday. Monday. Oh yes. I hate boring Mondays. Woke up and starting chatting with Mr. Springer. This guy is sooo fun and sooo nuts. He's got a lot going on and well I admire the way he took action and ran with it. I wouldn't have had that strength--his wife was an alcoholic and he managed to get custody of the kids. It was ugly, very ugly but he did everything he could to protect them and keep them protected from her craziness. Now he has three kids, works...its pretty amazing how he does it.
Anyway, he made fun of my pink shirt--saying it looked like window curtains. Yeah, I might show you more.....so you could make fun of my tits or my body. I told him I didn't think we should meet. MY track record has been where I meet a guy, we like each other--he calls and calls to meet again and POOF!! he's gone. Never figure out what happens. I am enjoying his conversations too much to have us fall into that pattern. Okay, he says.
WHAT?!?! OKAY?!?!? Meet me at Starbucks and lets get this over with. Laughing hysterically we meet in Starbucks....we started chatting but he was a little nervous...he had just seen someone he knew so we went to a park. Can you imagine me at a park? Oh yes..I regress. Making him push me on the swings, going down the slide and even the pole. We had a really great time just chatting and playing in the park for 2 hours.
It was time to go so we walked to our cars. He didn't waste a second...gave me a peck on the cheek and off he went. "I'll call ya later." There was no awkwardness, no anticipation...POOF he was in his car. Okay, he didn't like me more than a friend. I was surprised I guess because we just spent so much time together and we were having a good time. I guess we will just be friends..that's fine but I thought I felt some chemistry....oh well. I like him a lot and enjoy him. He calls me DUDE..how funny is that.
MY phone rings. We're lost getting out of the neighborhood, we are hysterical laughing and talk the whole way home. "You know you are the first guy to never even try to kiss me? That's cool, I'm giggling".
"Well I thought you would have given me the brush test (you know how I innocently rub up against a guy to see if he likes me by measuring the bulge in his pants)." I didn't do it. Well usually I get closer, I didn't this time. We were too busy yakking and laughing. "Hmm...I can't not do that test". I was hysterical laughing. "Where are you?" We were both in our driveways (about 10 miles away). "Go Back". I said. "What?" "Meet me. You drive and I drive and when we meet 1/2 way, I will do the brush test". Now most guys would have squirmed their way out of this one. Not him. It was like a game of Truth or Dare and he was taken the dare (and the truth--we both wanted each other). "Okay, start driving". He was serious. I was teasing but I wasn't going to be the one to back out. I started to drive.
1/2 way was a shopping center. I ran in to a place to pee and when I came out there he was. "Get in". Half laughing and blushing....I got in. We drove to the back the shopping center and like two little kids..he literally pulled me to him and we started to suck face. Man, can this guy kiss. Holy shit, his tongue was doing things that were wild. Of course I had to do the brush test.....mmmmm....he liked me!
His cock was hard as a rock, bulging from his pants. "You would have gotten that before if you tried". Man, I forgot how hot a makeout session could be. This man was an outrageous kisser. I could feel myself getting totally wet. OH boy...the thoughts going through my head. I wanted to straddle this guy and fuck him. I was so damn horny now. I needed him inside of me. visions of climbing onto him in the drivers seat were overcoming my head. Except, there were people all around us. Funny how you seem to not notice that when you are all hot and horny.
His tongue was in my mouth, in my ear, going down my neck..it was everywhere it seemed. This guy has to be amazing in bed. He kisses with such passion. "You are a fucking amazing kisser". Wow! Exactly what I was thinking about him.

Now the visual was a supermarket and apartment buildings..not really romantic. Well, all of a sudden this florist truck pulls up with the side of the truck with a mural of a bouquet of flowers. When I opened my eyes, beautiful flowers were staring me in the face. "Oh dude, how romantic of you to order a truck like that". Now we were dying...a little romance for a sleazy meeting.
His cock was so hard and the pre-cum was flowing.....yes, he now had a wet spot on his pants. We both were thinking the same thing...we wanted to fuck and fuck now! Our playdate of the park and our game of DARE has now moved to adult games. I was definitely getting very hot and bothered. Each of us looking at each other with the same expression--we had to stop or there was going to be no stopping in a few minutes and we would be arrested.
He drove me back to my car. "You are dangerous". Oh no....those words. There they are again. We all know where that gets me usually...a man who thinks too much. I kissed him good by and smiled. And jumped in my car. So now we will see....who knows...but it was fun! Damn today was fun!! I felt like a teenager playing hooky from school and meeting my boyfriend for a hot makeout session. Damn....I love to play!
Anyway, he made fun of my pink shirt--saying it looked like window curtains. Yeah, I might show you more.....so you could make fun of my tits or my body. I told him I didn't think we should meet. MY track record has been where I meet a guy, we like each other--he calls and calls to meet again and POOF!! he's gone. Never figure out what happens. I am enjoying his conversations too much to have us fall into that pattern. Okay, he says.WHAT?!?! OKAY?!?!? Meet me at Starbucks and lets get this over with. Laughing hysterically we meet in Starbucks....we started chatting but he was a little nervous...he had just seen someone he knew so we went to a park. Can you imagine me at a park? Oh yes..I regress. Making him push me on the swings, going down the slide and even the pole. We had a really great time just chatting and playing in the park for 2 hours.
It was time to go so we walked to our cars. He didn't waste a second...gave me a peck on the cheek and off he went. "I'll call ya later." There was no awkwardness, no anticipation...POOF he was in his car. Okay, he didn't like me more than a friend. I was surprised I guess because we just spent so much time together and we were having a good time. I guess we will just be friends..that's fine but I thought I felt some chemistry....oh well. I like him a lot and enjoy him. He calls me DUDE..how funny is that.
MY phone rings. We're lost getting out of the neighborhood, we are hysterical laughing and talk the whole way home. "You know you are the first guy to never even try to kiss me? That's cool, I'm giggling".
"Well I thought you would have given me the brush test (you know how I innocently rub up against a guy to see if he likes me by measuring the bulge in his pants)." I didn't do it. Well usually I get closer, I didn't this time. We were too busy yakking and laughing. "Hmm...I can't not do that test". I was hysterical laughing. "Where are you?" We were both in our driveways (about 10 miles away). "Go Back". I said. "What?" "Meet me. You drive and I drive and when we meet 1/2 way, I will do the brush test". Now most guys would have squirmed their way out of this one. Not him. It was like a game of Truth or Dare and he was taken the dare (and the truth--we both wanted each other). "Okay, start driving". He was serious. I was teasing but I wasn't going to be the one to back out. I started to drive.
1/2 way was a shopping center. I ran in to a place to pee and when I came out there he was. "Get in". Half laughing and blushing....I got in. We drove to the back the shopping center and like two little kids..he literally pulled me to him and we started to suck face. Man, can this guy kiss. Holy shit, his tongue was doing things that were wild. Of course I had to do the brush test.....mmmmm....he liked me!
His cock was hard as a rock, bulging from his pants. "You would have gotten that before if you tried". Man, I forgot how hot a makeout session could be. This man was an outrageous kisser. I could feel myself getting totally wet. OH boy...the thoughts going through my head. I wanted to straddle this guy and fuck him. I was so damn horny now. I needed him inside of me. visions of climbing onto him in the drivers seat were overcoming my head. Except, there were people all around us. Funny how you seem to not notice that when you are all hot and horny.
His tongue was in my mouth, in my ear, going down my neck..it was everywhere it seemed. This guy has to be amazing in bed. He kisses with such passion. "You are a fucking amazing kisser". Wow! Exactly what I was thinking about him.

Now the visual was a supermarket and apartment buildings..not really romantic. Well, all of a sudden this florist truck pulls up with the side of the truck with a mural of a bouquet of flowers. When I opened my eyes, beautiful flowers were staring me in the face. "Oh dude, how romantic of you to order a truck like that". Now we were dying...a little romance for a sleazy meeting.
His cock was so hard and the pre-cum was flowing.....yes, he now had a wet spot on his pants. We both were thinking the same thing...we wanted to fuck and fuck now! Our playdate of the park and our game of DARE has now moved to adult games. I was definitely getting very hot and bothered. Each of us looking at each other with the same expression--we had to stop or there was going to be no stopping in a few minutes and we would be arrested.
He drove me back to my car. "You are dangerous". Oh no....those words. There they are again. We all know where that gets me usually...a man who thinks too much. I kissed him good by and smiled. And jumped in my car. So now we will see....who knows...but it was fun! Damn today was fun!! I felt like a teenager playing hooky from school and meeting my boyfriend for a hot makeout session. Damn....I love to play!
8 comments:
Oh My Cheri..
that left a buldge in my pants..
.. The bruch test..LOL
You are a wild woman. Waiting to see what happens next.
Very, very hot . . . I think it's getting that close and NOT doing it.
I don't care if it does look like curtains . . . I say open up those curtains, and greet the day, with both hands and a hungry mouth, lol.
XO
I really love how you can make kissing and touchy-feely in a car sound infinitely hotter than the most explicit sex written up just about anywhere else. You're so cool! I mean hot! Scorching even!
Joe
Box of trojan condoms (lubriacted): $6
Romantic Dinner for Cheri and Justin who reads blog and wants her badly: $50
Nice bottle of Chardonnay: $70
Bending Cheri over and feeling her pussy tighten up as she yelps your name: PRICELESS.
God Cheri I'd love to get a piece of you.
I enjoy your blog...
One thing hit me the other day, that I thought you might appreciate. You and I, I have found, see things from the same perspective concerning life, priorities and sexual affairs. It occured to me that sex is not an "experience". Sex isn't something you "do"...it's something you "give"...and no matter how much we try to have a NSA affair, I have realized it just isn't possible.
You're looking for love...like me.
Not sex.
Just a thought :-)
W
ncballer4u2play@yahoo.com (and no, that's not dirty...lol..I'm from NC and a tarheel and love basketball :-) )
Sooo nice of him to order that truck of flowers for you....LOL
Now the question is....where are you going to hide the thing??
Have a great day!!!
Hey Percy--glad I can be of assistance!!! lol
Hey Rosie!! I hope that second base is even more exciting.. can you imagine a home run! Yum!
Jim-I knew you should have been a designer....you have great taste...wanna see my tassles?? lol
Joe- Thanks baby!! It was hot. thanks for your support all the time...you know how I think you and Dee's life is so damn HOT!!
Oh Justin!! You had me laughing so hard and blushing like a teenager. A piece of me huh? Any preference on which piece?
NCBALLER--How you knew exactly what I was thinking...baller!! lol Well your post is so true. It is about giving....giving and wanting to please. I don't know, every guy I have found is looking for a NSA. And everytime I get close, they freak. Love?? Interesting. You know your post had me and Mr. Prize in discussion for quite awhile...a true debate... I don't think I am looking for love unless that is what it would take to fill the void. But I really don't think (and hope) that I am. How sweet that is what you are looking for. So complex isn't it?
LORI--hee.hee. I was dying. The visualization of me trying to hide a truck that size. Damn, the hubby finds my sex toys...lol
Post a Comment