Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!














Well my dear friends, Happy Thanksgiving! May this weekend be a safe one and you enjoy all the yummy food!! Remember its a day of giving and giving thanks!! I am thankful for my family, my friends, my health and all of you for keeping me sane!!




I am thankful for all the dysfunctional frogs that have come into my life this past year! I am thankful for all the great orgasms they gave me. I am thankful that I have become sexually alive again!! I am thankful that I still wake up every morning and am horny!!







Happy Thanksgiving! I will be back after the weekend. I am heading out for some family time. So I think this will be one of the longest times that I haven't posted. Withdrawal. So I will see ya when I get back on Monday!!







Gooble Gooble!!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheri!
Mark here. Just read through your blog.. fascinating and erotic. Seems that I must be your male counterpart if there is such a thing. Say hi to me at anytime at ychtguy@yahoo.com Discretion is a must! TY for being you. xoxo

Hale McKay said...

Hmmm ... you must be using some pretty good bait there, Cheri. A bite in the pond?

Hoping you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ken:

No offense man, but could you tone down on your extreme hatred here for a minute? Cheri is a good person, you have no right at all to judge her…none at all. If you took the time to read her posts and listen to her PodCast you’d know that, in fact, she loves her family VERY much. You cannot begin to understand her situation, but instead of giving her the benefit of the doubt, you’re quick to condemn her.

Trust me dude, you help no one with your generous spouts of hatred. What did she ever do to you? How about a little compassion, just a little understanding. If you’ve read anything she’s written you’ll know she’s a kind hearted sweet person who is looking, above all, for friendship.

You offer her condemnation. I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion, but yours, sir, is based on your own predisposed interpretation on her private life. You seem to have a deep seated anger and Cheri…is it jealousy on your part? What is so horrible about your own life that you would take the time to construct words of hatred here for a woman you don’t even know.

Trust me Ken, you haven’t got a clue what you’re talking about here. You’re probably a really good person yourself, but please don’t assume that Cheri is living a lie: she’s living a life that she is trying to deal with the best way she can. Life is so short, and everyone deserves to be happy. You assume that Cheri lives her life at the expense of someone else, but Ken…you have no idea man, really.

Lay off the hatred and have yourself a Happy Holiday season Ken.

- SR

Hale McKay said...

Amen, SR.