Friday, November 03, 2006

Who Do I Look Like?

So the weekend is coming. I have this local event which should be very interesting tomorrow. A friend is having a black tie affair and at that event will be both Mandy and her lover, and two other people I know are having affairs. Aah!! My entertainment for the evening. I love to watch the hidden glances between two secret lovers. And the room will be filled with them.

Actually here is a funny one. Remember that guy that I met at his office who was also on Ashley and he lived in my neighborhood? He's going to be there. He has no idea that I am going to be there so this should be fun to see the look on his face when he sees me. Of course, I will just smile and look into his eyes...enough said with that.

And last night, since I am alone now...no dysfunctional frogs to play with, I decided to browse through other blogs. Hey, do you know of any I would like? I want to add to my blogroll. Let me know, I'd love to check them out. Anyway, I found this fun "Which Celebrity Do You Look Like" test and I did it. So I decided to share...I found it on the Sexy Duet's Site.

It's pretty funny. I guess I can see similiar features to these woman..the men, I have never been told I look like a man (hee.hee.hee)

So Have A Great Weekend. I'm sure I'll be on posting something. I seem to have soooo much time now that I am not IMing dysfunctional frogs and limiting my Ashley intake! But that's okay. There are two potential frogs on Ashley but I decided not to start something right now. A trip to the Vibrator Store ths weekend will cheer me up. XOXOX Cheri

4 comments:

Hale McKay said...

Uh .... how did the two guys get in there? Is there something more about you that you've holding out on us?

LOL - joking - of course!

Anonymous said...

Cheri, not sure if this is the right way to let you know . . .

But, you know that graphic image of a heart with a padlock that says Rendezvous Radio? Its over on the right side of your blog. If I click on it, go to:
http://www.imagechef.com/
and not to rendezvous radio.

Is that what you want? As a visitor to your blog, I would expect to click on this graphic and be taken to:
http://www.rendezvousradio.com/

Thought you'd like to know

- Marathoner55, Chicago

Cherrie said...

How did it take me so long to find this site! Another kindred wanderer in the garden of sexual delight, and with almost the same name!

I'm going to browse through your archives when I get a chance. Come visit me and read about my relationships! What makes us different, I guess, is that both of us are pursuing them together . . .

Percy said...

yeah My Heritage is interesting.
you got a 76% Kim Cattrall. Well that gives a good visual.. similar sexual appetite? ;-).
I was most like Erest Hemmingway..