
Yes, I had two men left that I had wanted to contact on Ashley Madison. Everytime I went to contact them, someone else had appeared. Well, you know how curious I am. Always wondering if Mr. Married Prince Charming is there and I have just been ignoring him. So I wrote each man with interesting results.
Man One- This was the first guy on Ashley who displayed his pix so freely. I was so curious on how he didn't seem afraid someone would recognize him. This man had a whole portfolio for all to see. He was very cute and sexy. Hmmmm...39. Perfect! So I send him a note. He writes back and the typical conversation pursues. It's going well so he calls me. We're talking and I asked twice about the pix and whether he was concerned. The second time he finally answers..."that's not me". WHAT?! Yeah, woman wouldn't answer so I put a pix up of someone else.
Okay, so why do I feel so duped! I mean, this guy didn't just put one pix up..he had a whole photo shoot type of pix. As we are talking I said, "I am sorry. I can't even continue this conversation. I feel so deceived." He says everything was the right info except for the pix. So I told him to webcam me. Now, I expected someone with six heads and two noses or something. I was close. Well worse actually, the man looked like MY FATHER'S FRIEND. I didn't expect that....I usually go a little younger, I would have never contacted him...

I went back to his profile...39! Bullshit, 39. He was more like 69. Now nothing is wrong with someone who is older( a distinguished man is hot) but he was not what I am looking for. why waste both our time. Well, now he begins to stalk. Sending me email after email and IM after IM for TWO DAYS!!! UGH!! Thankfully, I never sent him a pix. But what did he think, I wouldn't have noticed? Come on...what a waste of an time. He said I was the first woman to mind. WHAT?!?!
And then there is the Fireman. Another Fireman. He had a pix up and his age. 49. Older than what I usually go for but he is really hot. "your a little older than I usually go for. Is that your real pix?". "Real pix and Okay we're not a fit." Hmmm...so easily he gives up...which makes me want to pursue. I apologize for being abrupt...telling him about the last one..."he answers..I had one of those-I called her the psycho". We talked by phone. He is charming, he is funny, quick witted and nice. Very much to the facts kind of emailer (unlike me--the on and on type)but just enough sensual undertone to keep me interested.
I sent him my pix today. So who knows..maybe I am not his type. But the thing that does concern me is that...he reminds me of Mr. Government. I know, I know...I probably should run. He looks like him, directness like him, even our conversation. Underlying controlling in a way....
He has had three affairs before (psycho and two others) who he is still in contact with as just friends. They want more, he doesn't. Okay, my guard is up on this one. Remember what I say about Players....cool and aloof is the way to go. I was online when he emailed me today and re-sent the pix to him. Either he signed off immediately or not interested. We will see tomorrow.
Aah! Never a dull moment in Secret Lovers Lane. So did you visit me at MySpace? I'm in search of friends. Add me as your friend if you are there. Never can have too many friends. For some reason my friends are all guys?!?
Man One- This was the first guy on Ashley who displayed his pix so freely. I was so curious on how he didn't seem afraid someone would recognize him. This man had a whole portfolio for all to see. He was very cute and sexy. Hmmmm...39. Perfect! So I send him a note. He writes back and the typical conversation pursues. It's going well so he calls me. We're talking and I asked twice about the pix and whether he was concerned. The second time he finally answers..."that's not me". WHAT?! Yeah, woman wouldn't answer so I put a pix up of someone else.
Okay, so why do I feel so duped! I mean, this guy didn't just put one pix up..he had a whole photo shoot type of pix. As we are talking I said, "I am sorry. I can't even continue this conversation. I feel so deceived." He says everything was the right info except for the pix. So I told him to webcam me. Now, I expected someone with six heads and two noses or something. I was close. Well worse actually, the man looked like MY FATHER'S FRIEND. I didn't expect that....I usually go a little younger, I would have never contacted him...

I went back to his profile...39! Bullshit, 39. He was more like 69. Now nothing is wrong with someone who is older( a distinguished man is hot) but he was not what I am looking for. why waste both our time. Well, now he begins to stalk. Sending me email after email and IM after IM for TWO DAYS!!! UGH!! Thankfully, I never sent him a pix. But what did he think, I wouldn't have noticed? Come on...what a waste of an time. He said I was the first woman to mind. WHAT?!?!
And then there is the Fireman. Another Fireman. He had a pix up and his age. 49. Older than what I usually go for but he is really hot. "your a little older than I usually go for. Is that your real pix?". "Real pix and Okay we're not a fit." Hmmm...so easily he gives up...which makes me want to pursue. I apologize for being abrupt...telling him about the last one..."he answers..I had one of those-I called her the psycho". We talked by phone. He is charming, he is funny, quick witted and nice. Very much to the facts kind of emailer (unlike me--the on and on type)but just enough sensual undertone to keep me interested.
I sent him my pix today. So who knows..maybe I am not his type. But the thing that does concern me is that...he reminds me of Mr. Government. I know, I know...I probably should run. He looks like him, directness like him, even our conversation. Underlying controlling in a way....
He has had three affairs before (psycho and two others) who he is still in contact with as just friends. They want more, he doesn't. Okay, my guard is up on this one. Remember what I say about Players....cool and aloof is the way to go. I was online when he emailed me today and re-sent the pix to him. Either he signed off immediately or not interested. We will see tomorrow.
Aah! Never a dull moment in Secret Lovers Lane. So did you visit me at MySpace? I'm in search of friends. Add me as your friend if you are there. Never can have too many friends. For some reason my friends are all guys?!?
And thanks Hale for the pix!! You are just sooooooo good to me! XOXOXO
1 comment:
Something tells me the girl by the pool side just might resemble you.
You're welcome on the pics. Many of them fit your site better than mine.
Don't worry, I wouldn't have gone to the diving board. I would have come over to you. Swimming isn't the only sport that has diving!
Post a Comment