Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Webcamming and I have seeped into his dreams!!




My friend Curious George has been way too busy to webcam (and was kind of trying to give up the life). Well, when he is away on business....it pulls him back in again.

He loves to webcam. But as you know, I do not have one. So It is not an even balance there. So sweetly, he offered to send me one, but I cannot accept gifts. I don't know, I don't want to feel like a kept woman. It's silly, I might just have him send it but still....you know me, I write and do all this sex stuff for free! (lol)

Well, he was on and I was glad we were able to catch up. I was also glad to see that he took his webcam with him. I miss the webcam fun. I miss giving him directions and seeing him cum knowing that he is thinking of me. Many times we run into one problem. I don't share! Yes, I am a spoiled webcammer viewer. If he has other woman watching, I don't like to watch. I don't like to see him typing to someone else. Selfish, one on one that's me. I want a man to myself. CG jokes and says "I can just imagine what you were like in Kindergarten, you don't share".

He had a dream about me. I thought that was sooo cool. No , not a fantasy but an actual dream where I seeped into his unconscious while he was sleeping. How yummy and what a turn on that is for me. I was wearing a pink mask in the dream. I can just imagine what I was doing. LOL

So, he turned his webcam on and I had forgotten how much his cock turns me on. Something about the tip of his cock. It has a perfect mushroom head. I always imagine it just entering me and how it would give me additional pleasure as he pulled it out. Extra ribbing!!!

Well he did give me my one on one time which made me very happy and very horny. I love watching him rub his cock. I love directing him to put more lotion on, to rub his head, to move his hand faster up and down his shaft. Such a turn on!

CG and I had some issues in the past. He once made a comment like I was his whore. Okay, flipped me out. I took it so personally and not like it was part of the other world. A nickname usually used in submission. Let's face it....even though I don't feel I am a whore, I am very sensitive about that.

For some reason seeing his hard cock there...I was feeling super horny and super naughty. I told him that I am his spoiled whore! He was shocked and he actually loved it.

"Okay my little whore, take a pix of those breasts...zip that zipper down on your shirt and snap a pix. then snap one with your bra off".

For some reason, the submission tonight was just what I needed. So I followed directions to the tee. "You see, your spoiled little whore can follow directions."

I love telling him how to caress his cock....its as if I am there. But it has to be one on one.....I am spoiled....I need the one on one direction...I need a man to be 100% with me. Not his mind wandering on some other chick sending him instant messages. I need crave to be the only one, even if it is for a few minutes.

"Does my whore want me to cum?" "Mmmmm.....yes I want you to cum for me, thinking only of me"!! And so he did.....the cum is like the medal at the end of the race....the more intense and powerful and messy...the more intense the orgasm and the better I feel. It's like winning a race....

CG fantasizes about us going to a hotel one day and webcamming while we savagely screw. He also wants me to be submissive, I've never taken on that role and well, he was shocked that I did. I was too, I guess I was just feeling super naughty that night.

Well, CG has had a dream since. I guess it was the excitement of me giving into the submissive role. Yes, if we meet, I agreed to do whatever he wants (in disguise) on the webcam. Well that day should fulfill a couple of my 50 sexual things I want to do.

He dreamed about me with a pink wig and a mask.....to cover my id. And I was his little whore for the day....obeying his every wish. I guess its a turn on to give up my power. USually, I am quite the active and aggressive one in bed. Usually I am into the pleasing making sure that the rendezvous goes perfect and that I am there to please...but I am in control. Seems like it would be nice to change the roles a little. I did with Mr. Prize and I enjoyed it. He was my teacher that night, he directed the moves and I obliged. Had to follow the class syllbus if you want the A!!

I actually started this post last on November 19th, its been sitting in my posts. Today was a very interesting day. I know, I know, I had said nothing new for the week..but well...this day took on a strange turn. Tadpole and I, for the first time, were on way different wavelengths. I usually tease him and well he wasn't into the teasing or he just didn't want to play with me. I don't know...I hung up very sad. Like our connection was so off...
And then there was quite the surprise....I fellow podcaster and I have been talking a lot. He is a sweetheart. hmmm...nothing to report further...its just weird for someone to know all about me and I know so little about them. Kind of like all my blogger friends.. but he shared something really personal and well....it really got me thinking but that is a whole other post. Hey podcast buddy, thanks for being such a great friend!!
Sweet Wet Webcam Dreams All!!! Hee. hee.

3 comments:

Hale McKay said...

whew! Hot stuff - especially when I put myself in his place.

Percy said...

:-) webcam stuff.. wow..
so where are the pictures you took of yourself? come on where are they?
you could use some more breast shots on this blog! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Where do we find your podcasts?

I bet your voice is very hot.