Woo Hoo!!! Party Time Tonight! My crazy friend is turning 40 today!! Yeah!! And we are hitting the town... about 8 of us. Now this is a scary group. This is at least 6 wild, off the wall spontaneous women. Oh yeah, the combination-- three single and three having affairs.,hmmm... one single friend just goes for boy toys (we need to check their IDs) and well you know about my two friends Mandy and Crazy Girl who are also in attendance.
No man is safe tonight. I recommend they stay home because we will eat them alive! (literally) Let's see, first bar is where the birthday girl's boyfriend is. Dinner is at the biggest pick up joint for the mature flirt. And ending at the martini bar....yes, everyone ends at the martini bar....
So that's my night.
Oh wait!! I am off now for my big meeting with Mr. Fireman. Yup! It's finally here. I am so damn nervous. Conversation has been really great lately, flirty and fun. So a little respectable coffee amongst friends, that is it. Yeah, slow and steady wins the race.
Have a great weekend!!!!! Mwah!!!
3 comments:
Wow . . . oh to be one of the lucky SOBs who runs into THAT crowd, lol.
Have a blast, be safe, and be sure to share every little detail.
XO
Have fun at the party tonight!
Yeah like I really needed to say that ;)
I'll be there! I'll be the one with the mistletoe hanging from his belt buckle.
Post a Comment