Monday, December 11, 2006

Mutual Love? Is it Rare?







Does true mutual love exist in most of people's lives?



That is a question I have been asking myself over and over this weekend. Yes, I do believe there are a select few who both partners are truly in love with their significant others. Then I believe there are some that one person is madly in love and the other is in love with their life not actually their partner. Kind of the whole package concept!



But as the years go by, are the majority of us still in love with our spouses? Do you look at your spouse and feel a warmness inside (no not a hard on...its different)? Do you look at them and still enjoy being with them, sharing with them and loving them? Do they look at you that way too?



I have to say, that I do know a few people who are mutual love. Both spouses are happy, they are like little kids...it shows in their eyes. But the majority of the people I know are in love with their life and their spouse just happens to be an intregate part of it (they care for them but are not in love with them the same way. They respect them for things they do).



And then there are those with voids. Many of us believe that we are in it for life and have to work hard to make it workable for some reason or another.



So how do we move from one level to another? Is there a secret to finding that special soulmate? What is the right thing? Do you live with what you got and just hope it will be enough and the void won't keep getting bigger?



Hmmmm......deep thought for the day. Any secret to falling back in love with your spouse?




I have no idea where the hell all this deep thought came from. But I needed to unload it!!


There, I feel tons better...thanks for listening!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheri,

This may not work for you. Your relationship is already rocky.

But where the husband-wife relationship is:
* Solid, but just boring,
* Loving, but no longer in love,
* Present for each other, but no longer passionate about each other,

then there is hope!

In this situation, a small percentge of people have found a lightning bolt of love, passion and communication can be added to their marriage. The concept is called "HotWife" and you already have a link to ?Sharing Dee in your "Cheri's Regular Visits" section of this site.

One of the most civil and respectful discussion forums is http://ourhotwives.org/

If you visit you should take some time to read the FAQ, and the stickies at the top of the "Hotwife" forum. Ignore the Cuckold forum (for what you are seeking.)

This is a real eye opener. Who would have thought?

- Nice Smile

Anonymous said...

What gets me is how it's not mutual . . . that's the frustrating part. If you were both in the same place, you could make adjustments easily for things that weren't clicking --- pet peeves, boring sex, etc.

I adore her . . . lust after her . . . can't imagine life without her . . . think about the smell of her hair on the pillow next to me . . . the scent of her skin, when we're spooning.

She . . . not so much. Not that easy to fix.

XO