
Exhaustion....total exhaustion. Passed out for a couple of hours after putting the kids to sleep. Signed on to find Mr. Podcast. What a great guy and amazing friend. Yup! Never judges....just an all around great guy. Who we are both lucky lives far away because he is spontaneous as me! Late night runs for milk, I would have gallons here!!
Actually was off to bed and Mr. Navigator was on all night but I didn't want to webcam. When he signed off, 15 minutes later I sent him a note saying sorry I missed you and he was there waiting for me actually. We had a long talk today...well basically the talk was how bad he wants me. I guess I should be honored when a guy re-arranges his schedule--three or four meetings to fit me in. For him, that's big. Lots of effort there and it makes it hard to say no. He's very authoritative, he's used to getting his way. So, I admit it...I make it a little tougher for him. Even tonight, I knew he was waiting for me....a guy like that...he stays interested because I am not totally accessible to him. Seriously, he is used to everything being at his beckon call. Except Cheri this time around!!
He already said...I feel a difference in you. Hmmmm...I felt like saying "yeah, I 've learned after being with a lot of dysfunctiional frogs"! What do you feel, I said. "You are distant but not in a bad way". I felt like saying...no, I am not looking for a torrid love affair like last time. I am not looking for you to sweep me off my feet. I know what you want now....I know how to control the situation this time around. My head is clearer!!
Yes, this man wants to know his cock is the best. This man wants to feel like he is amazing in bed. He's a perfectionst and he needs to feel that stroking. He doesn't want someone at his beckon call, he wants a woman of independence. He wants a woman who will stand on their own and then fucks him hard. He wants to hear how great he fucks and how big his cock is and how he is the best lover I've ever had. YES....a man with a huge ego, a true perfectionist. And to keep a man like that on his toes, you have to make sure he never thinks that you are his property.
Now his wife is no dummy. She is there for him whenever he wants. Her legs are open whenever he comes calling and she encourages the calling. She plays the wife role well and truthfully I have felt bad for her in some ways. He's never around. However, on the other hand, she knew what she was getting into and he can afford to give her a lot. So they have two nannies.....a sleep in as well. They live in a mansion...I've seen it on the webcam....and the rooms are huge....decorated by a decorator without a doubt. Cleaned by the live in without a doubt.
So now here is the clincher....he is not into doing her. She tells him what he needs to hear but he doesn't get turned on by her. It's amazing. Its as if he conquered and he needs to be wanted by others too. Hmmmmm.....
Well he turned his webcam on tonight and well he looked fucking great!! He's had a personal trainer and damn it shows. He needed me to see him and for me to see his cock. He wanted to hear me say how inviting it looked. He says he was hard all day thinking about me.
I am foreplay for a lot of my frogs. They come to me and play and then do their wives. Last night, after talking to me, he was so damn horny--he did her. Tonight she wanted more and he needed me before.......The other night, Mr. Podcast and my conversation got heated and he also did his wife (that's funny)!
More importantly than the foreplay issue is after I am with a guy and they come back, they always look better. What is up with that? Why don't I look better? I mean Mr. Navigator has muscles in his arms and he lost 30 lbs....his stomach was tight...damn...he looked good. Mr. government, same thing happened....but he got a damn six pack the second time around. Tomorrow salads, back to salads. I can't have these guys looking so hot and me not feeling up to par.
And Mr. Fireman...slow and steady wins the race. that comfort is there. That excitement when I see his email come in. We started flirting more....the emails started to get a little more flirty..the anticipation is growing. I really can't wait to meet him. And I am afraid to meet him. I am enjoying what we have right now. What happens if we meet and he's not what I think (or I am not what he thinks although I have sent really recent pix). His were from a while ago. But I find, most men age with grace. They get more distinguished....they get that touch of gray. They still look good after a couple of years. Dare I say, if we connect when we meet. He might be good affair material. He makes me happy and calms me.....a good combination for me.
Okay, I am off to bed. Been feeling a little under the weather. I think its affecting my libido. Okay stop laughing, but the truth is all these men are coming to me right now. I am not in search of them. I'm not complaining...I would be lying if I said I didnt like the attention. But I would prefer 2 mens attention that I care about than volumnes.. so today's lesson is quality not quantity.
Edit:
I haven't even gotten to post this and Mr. Navigator returned. "I can't sleep...I am tossing and turning thinking about you and I have a huge hard on". "Can I cam and masturbate while you watch. So do I say NO!! Of course not, so he does his thing. But....as he takes his cock out I am blown away...it looks huge (does a cam add ten pounds to a cock like it does on tv?) Damn...is there a procedure to enlarge, add some thickness....special cams? Something is different. Then he takes off his shirt. I told you he looked good but he had a six pack!!! Oh man, he had cuts. He got a new hiar look...I swear if I saw him walking down the street, I wouldn't have recognized him. His cock was hard and standing at attention...mmmmm....I keep visualizing hopping on, it was calling me..I swear!! He still has that technque of masturbating..I guess we all do. Certain motion, certain speed...he has it down to a science. And boy did he cum!
Well this was a long one.....should have been two days at least but hey...life has been action packed lately....have a greaet day!
Actually was off to bed and Mr. Navigator was on all night but I didn't want to webcam. When he signed off, 15 minutes later I sent him a note saying sorry I missed you and he was there waiting for me actually. We had a long talk today...well basically the talk was how bad he wants me. I guess I should be honored when a guy re-arranges his schedule--three or four meetings to fit me in. For him, that's big. Lots of effort there and it makes it hard to say no. He's very authoritative, he's used to getting his way. So, I admit it...I make it a little tougher for him. Even tonight, I knew he was waiting for me....a guy like that...he stays interested because I am not totally accessible to him. Seriously, he is used to everything being at his beckon call. Except Cheri this time around!!
He already said...I feel a difference in you. Hmmmm...I felt like saying "yeah, I 've learned after being with a lot of dysfunctiional frogs"! What do you feel, I said. "You are distant but not in a bad way". I felt like saying...no, I am not looking for a torrid love affair like last time. I am not looking for you to sweep me off my feet. I know what you want now....I know how to control the situation this time around. My head is clearer!!
Yes, this man wants to know his cock is the best. This man wants to feel like he is amazing in bed. He's a perfectionst and he needs to feel that stroking. He doesn't want someone at his beckon call, he wants a woman of independence. He wants a woman who will stand on their own and then fucks him hard. He wants to hear how great he fucks and how big his cock is and how he is the best lover I've ever had. YES....a man with a huge ego, a true perfectionist. And to keep a man like that on his toes, you have to make sure he never thinks that you are his property.Now his wife is no dummy. She is there for him whenever he wants. Her legs are open whenever he comes calling and she encourages the calling. She plays the wife role well and truthfully I have felt bad for her in some ways. He's never around. However, on the other hand, she knew what she was getting into and he can afford to give her a lot. So they have two nannies.....a sleep in as well. They live in a mansion...I've seen it on the webcam....and the rooms are huge....decorated by a decorator without a doubt. Cleaned by the live in without a doubt.
So now here is the clincher....he is not into doing her. She tells him what he needs to hear but he doesn't get turned on by her. It's amazing. Its as if he conquered and he needs to be wanted by others too. Hmmmmm.....
Well he turned his webcam on tonight and well he looked fucking great!! He's had a personal trainer and damn it shows. He needed me to see him and for me to see his cock. He wanted to hear me say how inviting it looked. He says he was hard all day thinking about me.
I am foreplay for a lot of my frogs. They come to me and play and then do their wives. Last night, after talking to me, he was so damn horny--he did her. Tonight she wanted more and he needed me before.......The other night, Mr. Podcast and my conversation got heated and he also did his wife (that's funny)!
More importantly than the foreplay issue is after I am with a guy and they come back, they always look better. What is up with that? Why don't I look better? I mean Mr. Navigator has muscles in his arms and he lost 30 lbs....his stomach was tight...damn...he looked good. Mr. government, same thing happened....but he got a damn six pack the second time around. Tomorrow salads, back to salads. I can't have these guys looking so hot and me not feeling up to par.
And Mr. Fireman...slow and steady wins the race. that comfort is there. That excitement when I see his email come in. We started flirting more....the emails started to get a little more flirty..the anticipation is growing. I really can't wait to meet him. And I am afraid to meet him. I am enjoying what we have right now. What happens if we meet and he's not what I think (or I am not what he thinks although I have sent really recent pix). His were from a while ago. But I find, most men age with grace. They get more distinguished....they get that touch of gray. They still look good after a couple of years. Dare I say, if we connect when we meet. He might be good affair material. He makes me happy and calms me.....a good combination for me.
Okay, I am off to bed. Been feeling a little under the weather. I think its affecting my libido. Okay stop laughing, but the truth is all these men are coming to me right now. I am not in search of them. I'm not complaining...I would be lying if I said I didnt like the attention. But I would prefer 2 mens attention that I care about than volumnes.. so today's lesson is quality not quantity.
Edit:
I haven't even gotten to post this and Mr. Navigator returned. "I can't sleep...I am tossing and turning thinking about you and I have a huge hard on". "Can I cam and masturbate while you watch. So do I say NO!! Of course not, so he does his thing. But....as he takes his cock out I am blown away...it looks huge (does a cam add ten pounds to a cock like it does on tv?) Damn...is there a procedure to enlarge, add some thickness....special cams? Something is different. Then he takes off his shirt. I told you he looked good but he had a six pack!!! Oh man, he had cuts. He got a new hiar look...I swear if I saw him walking down the street, I wouldn't have recognized him. His cock was hard and standing at attention...mmmmm....I keep visualizing hopping on, it was calling me..I swear!! He still has that technque of masturbating..I guess we all do. Certain motion, certain speed...he has it down to a science. And boy did he cum!
Well this was a long one.....should have been two days at least but hey...life has been action packed lately....have a greaet day!
2 comments:
Yeah, but he still seems like an asshole . . . an asshole with a big dick, maybe, but still an asshole. And he's screwing around even though he has an attractive wife at home who loves him, and actually WANTS to have sex with him . . . sorry, I must be missing something here.
XO
You know Jim, you are right. Now that I think of it, he is an asshole..lol It's not the dick that attracts me, I guess its the power, his position, screwing a man that the world listens to his words as authoritative on our economy. That's the turn on. But he's not Married Prince Charming. He would be a fling.
Post a Comment