Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Computer to Computer Sex over Phone Sex

Today was an interesting day. I realized how lucky I am. Besides from all the sexual fulfillment I get from some frogs....I also get amazing support. Gotta tell ya, some of those frogs are amazing! Yup....I realized tonight, they are very special people in my life.....they truly care about me and are my friends.

Some exciting things (and some nervous things) have been occurring with my career. Opportunities that may make my life totally different. Well it was the frogs that I found myself turning to for guidance, direction and support. They have a good head on their shoulders and are successful in their own ways.....So how nice to have such a support system....


Have you ever talked to someone on the computer? Computer to computer? Mr.Podcast and I chat a lot computer to computer. For the first time, I put headphones on.....it was wild. It was as if he was in my head.....as if he was whispering in my ears. He fulfilled my whole head with his sexy voice. It was such a turn on. I wish I could hear how my voice sounded in his headset.

Mr. Podcast (as you would guess) listens to my podcast and reads my blog. He has his own podcast (hence the frog name Mr. Podcast). He has been a fan for awhile (a fan, how funny that sounds!) Anyway, we dabble at that imaginary line...that line of friendship and fringe benefits. Tonight, he was horny and I was so damn horny. So, I decided if I was turned on from his voice in my head, how would he react to my voice telling him I want him. I wanted him to cum for me. Saying his name over and over, I could hear his excitement growing. In his voice, I could hear his cock getting harder. I could hear the moans in my head.....it was as if he was there with me, fucking me. These headsets were hot!!

"cum for me" and after a little persuasion with words and some moans....he did just that. And, his son walked in just as it occurred. Poor thing, couldn't even enjoy the euphoria of the orgasm! So, headphones....I definintely recommend computer to computer with headphones over phone sex....try it, you will like it. It's like having your lover in your head......so damn yummy!!!

3 comments:

Hale McKay said...

Cheri, I do believe you could find something sexy and erotic about even house cleaning. (Then again, you probably house clean in the nude.) That doesn't make you a bad person, mind you.

Percy said...

headphones...

ok got it.....

yeah I wonder about my kids sometimes walking in when I am.....
occupied lets say...
;-)

Cheri said...

Housecleaning?!? Hmmm....Hale ya got me...probably the thing I hate to do most in the world. Now I should join the Wife Trader Club and if I could WATCH someone clean my house while I am ...well...offering my services...hee.hee Sounds like a win, win to me!!