Thursday, December 28, 2006

Secret Lover Afternoon Delight

Ever have one of those days when you wake up and say....I have to fuck! I just want to fuck. I don't care what is takes...I have to have raw sex today! Yeah! I guess all the pondering of my future, all the stress of the day, all the frogless days..... I needed to be with someone today. I needed a friend, not just a fuck. I needed both. Hmmmm.....so Mr. Prize. Yes, he is perfect. Okay, location stinks but I love the way he makes me feel. So...we discussed meeting this week. Yes, I was determined to get to him. A state away, but somehow I was getting there.

Started off rocky, kids to carpool, work that had to get out...but I was determined. Left a 1/2 hour later than I had hoped and then got caught in ridiculous traffic. and hour late....sigh..this sucks!! But I was not giving up...even if it was for a quickie, I was going to get there. You see there is this one road that is always, always packed. Plus, if I got caught in another state..there was not way to explain it. So, I was on an adventure. My heart was palpitating....but I knew what I wanted.

I get there, he came downstairs and he snuck up from behind me. He looked great. He had a sweet boyish grin on his face and I could see that he liked what he saw. Which obviously made me feel good. you look great he said....You look like a Rockstar! Hmmm......I started laughing. I guess I did....Stevie Nicks he thought...LOL.

Well I was wearing this coat I have that has this fuzzy color....I was wearing a lace black skirt with high heeled boots that come up to me knees. I was wearing a sparkling tank top with a short jacket over it...all in black. And my silver ringed belt that I get so many compliments on. I thought I looked okay but from the look on his face, he made me feel like a million dollars and really sexy!

I jumped into his car and we went to his apartment. Such a guy's pad--you can tell he works so hard he never had time to decorate. And you can imagine, I saw its potential but I wasn't there as the interior decorator....lol Last room, the kitchen and well he couldn't wait to get his hands on me. We started kissing and he started undressing me right there. Oh there was no time to slowly undress each other....the clock was running...so we intensely kissed in the kitchen and then I dragged him to the bedroom....he took my top off, he took my bra off and then I just stood there as he sucked each of my breasts. I could feel myself getting wetter....I could feel that I needed more...I started to undress him and quickly too off my boots as he slid down my undewear and we jumped into the bed.

I love kissing, I adore it and he knows how to kiss. Soooo yummy!! And of course, since he reads my blog, he knows how much I enjoyed him eating me out. Well first, I sucked on him for a bit...mmmm...I could taste the pre-cum as he pushed my head down to get his cock deeper in my mouth, And then, I became lunch. This man knows how to use those lips....and those fingers...first, just his lips and tongue...working my clit. Then his finger inside of me, then on finger in my ass......mmmmm.....I could feel the wave of euphoria comng...but I wanted to wait till he was inside of me to cum..

"Get the rubber, Fuck me" I said. And so he did. Missionary at first and then he flipped me for my favorite...from behind...I came soon after he entered me......just a rush of euphoria...mmmm..that felt amazing. Ohhh!! Mr. Prize!! he loves when I say his name. I love saying it. Harder, harder I said. And he did...until he came and we both crashed on the bed.

He's not afraid of a connection which is so important to me. Many guys get freaked at closeness after sex. But not him....I just laid there in his arms. "what turns you on the most?"
i asked. i mean here is a guy who has done quite alot. We are talking S&M, swing clubs, swinging....can't think of much except for bi-sexual acts...but what REALLY turns him on?

And sincerely, he said...a woman with intellect. A self confident, secure smart independent woman. Body parts become body parts its the intelligence that adds to it. Hmmmm.....we do relate so well. Funny its a combination of his intellect and his dark side that turns me on. I felt compelled to defend my insecurities...(he knows how I am)---"make me feel wanted, don't lie to me and i am secure" .

Now sayng a girl's intellect--sounds like when you ask someone you are trying to fix up--Is she hot? Oh, she has a great personality!! (which means--a dog) but that's not what he was saying. I understood. Because I always say that connecting with someone on a mental level is even more important than the physical attraction.

I was lying on top looking into his face and he was playing with my hair and tracing my face wth his fingers. Looking at me with those deep eyes...."what are you thinking?" 'How beautiful you are. you are sooo beautiful". what a peaceful and wonderful thing for someone to say. I felt so complete at that moment (yes, I blushed).

I feel like a virgin with him.....I feel so inexperienced. I find myself wanting to please him yet not knowing if I am enough. As we were getting dressed he says "I hope I didn't disappoint you" I was confused. I wanted to please you more, I want to learn how you cum....I want to make you cum (your a quiet cummer)!" Him disappoint me?! I wasn't disappointed at all. but the fact that he was so concerned about me and wants to make sure that I have a great experience is soooooo sweet and such a turn on....I had a great time!! It was exactly what I needed. Oh yes, I wish we had more time to lay there. I could lay there fooling around and talking to him for hours. Sigh...we had to go

We both admitted how we wish we lived closer. It would be so perfect if we were closer together. Afternoon lunches, an hour here or there......I could see it being fulfilling for both of us both physically and emotionally.....but it is what it is.

We kissed good by and when he drove me to my car, no one could see us kiss. So I just squeezed his hand. As I was driving home, I realized how nice that just was. He was able to fulfill me physically, emotionally and without an intense attachment. We were good friends who loved to explore and play with each other. The mental stimulation was as important as the physical stimulation. Mmmmmmm....what a nice afternoon.

What would I like next time?!?
Hmmmm.....I think I'd like him to tie me up! This vanilla ice cream would like to add a little swirl!!

4 comments:

Hale McKay said...

Ooh-la-la! What a hot post.

(And there's nothing in my pocket - I just finished reading this hot post!)

Percy said...

wow that is an amazing post..

I just read the previous post..
well I was reading this post..
and... was quite excited when the wife walked downstairs...
quickly.... closed things....
wow now back reading the finish...
wow cheri...

Cheri said...

LOL!!!

I think the two of you should join me!! Sweet Wet Dreams!!
XOXO

Percy said...

any time baby, any time!