
Was getting ready to walk out the door and I decided to say good by to Mr. Lawyer on IM. I hadn't said good morning and well, I felt bad just shutting down. So I quickly shot him a note. We started to talk and he asked...what are you wearing. Hmmm....I am wearing a professional business suit with a little lace camisole underneath. My phone rings. Guess who it is?!
So what are you doing now? I am bending over and putting my papers into my briefcase was my answer. So if I were able to get you out of the pants, I could have a perfect angle to put my hard cock inside of you? "Why yes, it would be a perfect angle...in fact I am totally bent over now!" So what underwear are you wearing? Aah! Today I had on a matching bra and panties set......I was proud to announce. You see, many times, I don't match in the rush to get dressed. Today I did because, well I love feeling together and sexy when I work.
Okay, we all know I said this morning that I was damn horny. Well, the horniness was lingering. Mr. Lawyer has a way of phone sex that at first was disturbing....now I am beginning to find it erotic. I'm going to put my tongue in your mouth...baby girl, open your mouth for me...
It's a little different, and I am startng to get used to it and like it some more. IT's kind of controlling and pornographic. I can't explain it...like an obscene phone call. What was unfamiliar at the beginning has now become familiar and well, let's face it. I was damn horny and this talk was getting me going.

I dropped my bag and decided that in order to get through the day, I had to go upstairs and masturbate to his voice. He likes to control the conversation.....there is little input from me and well I throw him off when I ask about his cock. It's one sided phone sex and I am the one who benefits so upstairs I go as a slide down my slacks to take care of the tight and pulsating walls inside of me.
I follow his every explicit direction on how he is going to caress and pinch and lick and suck my nipples....gving attention to both the left and the right. I admit it---I cheat. you see he doesn't want me to touch my pussy YET. But I can't wait....I have to start rubbing my clit with my two fingers. Using my wetness as a lubricant....damn, I was super wet today.
As he talks about going inside of me, I can feel my ass lifting to the movement of his voice. Oh, I love as I am about to cum...the euphoric feeling makes my head light and I can feel my body at peace. I try to hold off a little, I want this to be a rush. And then the wave comes and I can feel my body reacting even more to his voice....as I moan, I can hear myself scream his name as my body starts to pulsate and contract....aahhh!! now that felt great. My nipples are so erect and I just caress them a little more.....mmmmm.....now I am ready to start my day!
So Mr. Lawyer.....he was definitely fun today. But he's not for me. He's super controlling, he needs someone who can cater to him. That's not me right now. I want a two way street affair. Tonight, I texted him, are you horny? No, hon. I'm reading. Oh well, today was fun.
All day I walked around still horny. I worked super hard and tonight, I am wiped. I wish I had a man that I could just crawl in bed with and screw till the morning light. Oh well, I guess I will hug my pillow tight tonight and hope for some hot sexual dream to seep in!
Sweet Wet Dreams!
So what are you doing now? I am bending over and putting my papers into my briefcase was my answer. So if I were able to get you out of the pants, I could have a perfect angle to put my hard cock inside of you? "Why yes, it would be a perfect angle...in fact I am totally bent over now!" So what underwear are you wearing? Aah! Today I had on a matching bra and panties set......I was proud to announce. You see, many times, I don't match in the rush to get dressed. Today I did because, well I love feeling together and sexy when I work.
Okay, we all know I said this morning that I was damn horny. Well, the horniness was lingering. Mr. Lawyer has a way of phone sex that at first was disturbing....now I am beginning to find it erotic. I'm going to put my tongue in your mouth...baby girl, open your mouth for me...
It's a little different, and I am startng to get used to it and like it some more. IT's kind of controlling and pornographic. I can't explain it...like an obscene phone call. What was unfamiliar at the beginning has now become familiar and well, let's face it. I was damn horny and this talk was getting me going.

I dropped my bag and decided that in order to get through the day, I had to go upstairs and masturbate to his voice. He likes to control the conversation.....there is little input from me and well I throw him off when I ask about his cock. It's one sided phone sex and I am the one who benefits so upstairs I go as a slide down my slacks to take care of the tight and pulsating walls inside of me.
I follow his every explicit direction on how he is going to caress and pinch and lick and suck my nipples....gving attention to both the left and the right. I admit it---I cheat. you see he doesn't want me to touch my pussy YET. But I can't wait....I have to start rubbing my clit with my two fingers. Using my wetness as a lubricant....damn, I was super wet today.
As he talks about going inside of me, I can feel my ass lifting to the movement of his voice. Oh, I love as I am about to cum...the euphoric feeling makes my head light and I can feel my body at peace. I try to hold off a little, I want this to be a rush. And then the wave comes and I can feel my body reacting even more to his voice....as I moan, I can hear myself scream his name as my body starts to pulsate and contract....aahhh!! now that felt great. My nipples are so erect and I just caress them a little more.....mmmmm.....now I am ready to start my day!
So Mr. Lawyer.....he was definitely fun today. But he's not for me. He's super controlling, he needs someone who can cater to him. That's not me right now. I want a two way street affair. Tonight, I texted him, are you horny? No, hon. I'm reading. Oh well, today was fun.
All day I walked around still horny. I worked super hard and tonight, I am wiped. I wish I had a man that I could just crawl in bed with and screw till the morning light. Oh well, I guess I will hug my pillow tight tonight and hope for some hot sexual dream to seep in!
Sweet Wet Dreams!
2 comments:
way to start your day..
I was imagining the feeling of feeling you "to take care of the tight and pulsating walls inside of me"
there is something special to put a tongue or cock between those pulsating walls..
...whew! And you still got to work on time?
Post a Comment