I'm okay! Well at least no broken bones or swelling on my brain.... now of course, the joke was that now they know officially I don't have a brain in my head....hmmmm...what a funny group of doctors I know. Actually, everyone really treated me great and I was through the system in no time with my results from the catscans. I am still in pain but it will take a few days I guess.
Come on, you know me.....do I ever do anything half ass? No way...I love the extremes!!
Mr. Lawyer, to my surprise has certainly stepped up to the plate of being a caring and concerned possible suitor. He called before my tests, during and after. He has emailed me, texted me and called all day. He was relentless to make sure I got the tests done. And keeps asking me how I am feeling. It's actually really nice to have someone who is taking such an interest. And then there is Mr. Podcaster, Mr. Prize and the loving Tadpole (who I have to give you an update on) who have also been concerned about me.
Hmmmm....did you happen to notice my husband wasn't mentioned in that?? He didn't even ask me how the tests went. My kid had to say to him (mommy went for the tests, ask her how she is feeling). yeah, my child called me when he heard a message on my machine saying that I needed to come in for a catscan. The husband.....he forgot. Oh yeah, I should have called. My answer, you should have called just to see if you needed to watch your kids if there had been a serious problem (I have come to realize, I am not even on his list of priorities).
Each day, I realize more and more that I am headed to divorce court. He isn't vicious, just so damn stupid and self absorbed. He has no priorities. And you know what, I realize that there has to be someone out there that can be my friend and my lover. I wouldn't want to remarry. I don't think I would ever re-marry if I got divorced. Lately, the thought of being free and single is invigorating. Is exciting.... Is something I think I would really, really enjoy!!
Well, enough babbling. I'm okay and thank you all for your concern. XOXOXOXO There is someone up there working overtime watching over me (she/he must have been on a break when I smashed my face).
3 comments:
Well I am glad to hear everything is ok. How are you feeling?
Something tells me that you would enjoy being single way too much...
;)
Thank goodness on two counts.
1) You got checked out
2) You are okay!
Cheri single? Oh my, would any of us men out here be safe? Then again, I for one, wouldn't resist.
Post a Comment