Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Mystery Cock

Today I am sitting in my training and a text message comes over. It's a pix of a cock. It's quite a nice looking cock. It came over Yahoo, so I wasn't sure who it belonged too. Now that is bad, a nice looking cock and you don't know who the owner of it is.

So I was thinking. It looked like Mr. Navigator's cock. And this week, he actually wanted to meet. I declined. One because of work and two well.....he hasn't really been around. But it looked like his cock...same direction bend, same size.....hmmmm...a definite potential.

Then there was Curious George. Curious George might send his cock but it didn't look like it. How funny, I am a cock identifier. His stands straight up more. His has a certain identifiable mushroom head and it is more round. Nah, not his.

Now there is Tadpole. Tadpole and I never kissed, I have never seen his cock....and well, this is not his style at all. Nah...not his.

Divorce Attorney....I doubt it. He;s shy..never would send a cock.

And then there is You Win! Now things are going well with you win. Actually, I am so my self with him. And, And, he is really giving me what I need emotionally. Yup!! finally a man who is not afraid to tell me how he feels. A man who tells me how great the weeks have been since I've come into his life. How he looks forward to hearing from me, emailing me.....how special I am to him. Now, here is a man who claims to want all of me. Heart and soul. He's not into cybersex or too erotic phone sex...so while this kind of looked like his cock.....I wasn't sure. He has never or was ever willing to send a pix of it.

I felt it was a test. A test for him to see if I knew it was his cock. A test to see if I really was not still talking with other men. Hmmmm.....do I call and say something? Do I text back. I decided to text back. Yes, this way, I am acknowledging the fine cock with nice girth....I was going to throw in is this a preview?

Well the Mystery Cock has finally been identified...it is Mr. You Wins to my surprise. And deep inside I think it was a test. I took my chance and mentioned it....and he was happy.

I am doing something I have never done before. I have a business trip next week. I am sleeping over and Mr. You Win! is going to meet me up there. How exciting, how scary. A full night in his arms....yummy!! I am excited and nervous. Oh, guess what. The Angels are working over time...I can feel my period coming on. He said....crime scene sex is okay...I hope it doesn't come to that. So yes, things are going well right now. I have left you out of the loop but Mr. You Win and I have been talking regularly.

He's planning a big day and night of sex around the clock with lots of toys!! I can't wait to share...I have a feeling this is going to be a night of lots of fun....talk soon!!

2 comments:

Hale McKay said...

Good to hear from you. I missed you.

You going to rival my business trip with sex in every nook and corner? Can't wait for the sordid details!

Speakin' My Mind said...

Woohoo for you!

Travel and sex, sex and travel...no matter how you say it, it always sounds like more!

Just keep one of those lady friends informed of where you are going and who is going to be there...just incase. So much crazy shit going on in the world.