Monday, February 05, 2007

Phone Sex and A New Frog



So I was browsing on Ashley Madison this weekend because quite frankly, I was fed up. Tadpole, had time on Saturday to call and I'm sure today, but he chose not to. Okay, except Friday I spent the afternoon having phone sex with him (truly one way since he couldn't talk but I did get his concentration away from his work). So with a bullet vibrator in my butt and one in my pussy, I came so damn hard....mmmmm....I was so wet. I was shocked at how much my body shivered. It was such a turn on that he was listening to me cum...mmmmm.

Lawyer sends me a note saying hi, how are you? Idiot!! I'm great and you? I hope you find what you are looking for (I said to him). Oh, I think I may have thought I needed something that I couldn't handle right now (he says)
"well, I said to him...the only thing I can say is that I thought you had more integrity to tell me to my face not leave a message for 10 minutes on my voicemail. He seemed to be more of a man than that. (which obviously his a nerve...he has been trying to reach me).

So a little annoyed and bored....I took to browsing Ashley on Saturday. New men.....I checked out their profiles. Two potentials and one obnoxious idiot. His profile was the most obnoxious I had ever seen (if you are looking for an upgrade, keep looking--move on). So I decided to send him an email...You Win! I have read hundreds of profiles and you have officially won the most obnoxious award. You will certainly charm the woman with your rudeness. Hee. hee...my fun for the night and I moved on.

A boy toy....he's 34 and his wife is 27. Come on! What would he want from me?! But he is relentless...sweet but I dont see that going too far. We have spoken before...for 6 months he has been trying to get to meet me. He was the birthday boy.

To my surprise there was a response from the You Win! Guy.....obnoxious yet quite funny and entertaining. So I went back with a rude and funny comment. Before you knew it, I gave this guy my email and we were going back and forth. He was hysterical. And then he says to me...."well you passed the barrier. I want to get to know the girl who has the confidence enough to bust my hump like this". Lets really talk now. And so we did. And man oh man, what a truly great guy he is. He's charming, he's deep, he's quick witted and he's good looking.

I took a new approach....I threw all the crap on the table. Told him about my serious issues I had going on at home, told him I didn't need the BS, told him its unrealistic--the distance, the fact that he never had an affair. 900 reason why our conversation was ridiculous. And then he came back with 901 reasons why I was being a pain in the ass!!

Actually he did something that was pretty amazing. He opened up his soul to me. And we all know how I am a sucker for someone who allows me into their soul. Yet, he's a former MArine and control is so important to him (uhm!! there is that control thing again!!) He's a unique combination....kind of refreshing. Actually, he is on the same page with Mr. Prize. I feel I can talk with him and tell him anything (so quickly too) and he didn't judge me.

He says those things that you long to hear. How my smile was amazing and how sweet it was. How my eyes were so dazzling and so inviting. Man, he was good. Today we spoke....for hours. I mean hours and hours. We learned so much about each other. He wanted to know everything and I everything about him. It was so nice to have someone so open in some ways yet strong.

I almost, almost told him about the blog. But I was glad when I decided not to. He went on to say how he only wants one woman. This isn't a smorgasboard.....he wanted one woman and one woman to want him and him alone. Okay, we all know me now. He would have to be Mr. Married Prince Charming to get that prime positioning in my life. I am not willing to be pidgeon holed into a one person affair if it wasnt perfect (and especially at our distance). So if I would have told him that I would agree to those arrangements....no more blogging about others. Nah! the blog is not to be mentioned no matter what.

I was honest, I told him about my past rendezvous'. I left out the ones that were less than a fuck though. But 5 is a large enough number anyway. I would want you all to myself...I wouldn't want to share you as I wouldn't expect you to share me. Hmmm....we haven't met yet, I told him. I can't make you such a promise.




So do I think there is potential? I am not getting my hopes up. I have done before and it has gotten me down. But I gotta say, I love when I am told that I am beautiful and sexy and that he can't stop thinking about me. I love that feeling of my heart beating and the smile on my face from ear to ear. And I love when I feel that little tingle and someone seeps in my brain in hopes that he may be able to make me feel alive.




Who knows....its not realistic, but it gets me through the day. And hey, you never know right? what do they say for lotto...you gotta be in it to win it!! I'll keep ya updated1!




4 comments:

Dee's Husband Joe said...

You keep this blog a secret from those amphibians you're so fond of 'cause I'll rue the day that you'll think about shutting this down so one of them won't read something you've written about him!

Joe

Anonymous said...

You're right about the lotto concept. I figure that way also and sooner or later you'll get a hit.

Percy said...

marines controlling... yes..
almost all the ones I have known, and I don't like to generalize..
just be aware..

Cheri said...

Hey Joe! Amphibians?!? Aaah!!! LOL You are sooo cute...thank you baby. I'm going no where and he will not know about this blog. Let's just say...he won't like it!

Hey Rosie...go girl!! Let's keep playing that lotto!!

Hey Percy..yeah, they think differently. Kind of turns me on how they are soooo disciplined and strategic..mmmm....love those soldier (and yes, I will be careful) XOXOX