He's a great writer and a great communicator. His goal is to make me happy (or so he says). "I want to take you to that other world you want. I want to make you forget and enjoy our time together. You deserve to forget for a little. You deserve to feel whole. It's not the physical I want to give you, its emotionally how I want to make sure you are complete."
Oh yeah....Cheri is in trouble. Reality, reality is he lives way too far away. It's never going to be anything big. But it does fill that emotional need. He does spend a lot of time analyzing me and tries so hard to get in. MY giggles, my joking, he says is a beautiful front to the woman inside. As he tries to get closer, I feel myself getting nervous. He is peeling me layer by layer...
Do I retreat or do I just enjoy?
An excerpt from our emails yesterday:
My ear aches, and my voice is hoarse from our busy days...but my fingers are
still doing the walkin'
I was doing an email to a client when you rang, but before that I was
thinking of you (Smirk)
I am curious what will happen when our eyes meet...I just hope I don't get
shy! No my cock doesn't do that...you need to work. I'm not some goon with a
boner to bury!
You have made very very happy and excited in what our future and escapes
will hold. I feel like I did in HS! I'm walking on air, I just wish I could
be with you now. I want to show you what you mean to me, not just tell you
about it.
I'll leave you with one last question. how long does it take to fall in
love. A month. A day. A year. never? I'd like to read your thoughts...
4 comments:
One would think there were some sexual innuendos in that exchange of e-mails, wouldn't one?
How long to fall in love?
I loved Dee from the first evening we ever talked back at college and a few days later she broke off her engagement with the guy back home. Four months later I asked her to marry me. Four months after that we were married. It doesn't take long!
Joe
Woow a really smooth talker....You better be careful!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hmmm...I agree with Lori.
I smell a 'playa'. But at least he is in the game, right? LoL
Post a Comment