Okay, I will never ask that question again. You never know what you are going to hear. Today was a great day with Mr. You Win. It was filled with laughter and warmth and passion. He was such a gentleman and so caring. It was truly a nice lunch that went on for 3 hours. No lulls just constant talk and hand holding and just sweetness.
He was filled with compliments. Telling me how hot I looked. Telling me how I was more beautiful than he even imagined. Telling me that my eyes sparkled and my lips were amazing. I was on Cloud 9...a great connection.
"I want to get to know you. You know so much about me. Tell me, tell me your darkest and deepest secret?" He started off about his parent's divorce and how it left a lasting impression on him and scar. And then he went on to tell me two other secrets. Both on the serious nature that happened over 10 years ago. One, was easy to listen to an accept. The other was a lot deeper.
Without revealing too much. He had been brought up on a crime and he was found not guilty. Everyone thinks he didn't do it....he did. I sat there shocked. The expression on my face had to be one of disbelief. Now I know we felt close to each other but he just confessed something that he has told no one. Honestly, this is more than I can process...much more. Now it wasn't murder, robbery, buglary or assault with a deadly weapon. I can't say what it is..but it does make me a little uneasy.
So here I had a great day with someone and quite honestly...we did play a little. It was so gentle, it was sweet kisses which lead to some intense making out. Continued with his hands all over me (but not in the Mr. Lawyer way). It was slow, it was nice and I was really getting wet. He caressed my breasts and played with my nipples. My nipples have a direct line to my pussy. There is no doubt in my mind because now I was so damn wet. The more we kissed, the hotter it got...and quite honestly...I was so damn horny. I wanted to be touched...I wanted him to rub my clit. So when he asked for the tenth time, I got up on my knees and allowed him to go under my skirt for a feel. Well, that feel felt so damn good. He proceeded to go on the outside of my clit and then inside of me.
He called me Juicy Fruit..which caught me back...that is what Mr. Government called me. I do get very, very wet. I have always told you that. And I was so turned on by his gentleness and passion. Him just holding me in his arms saying such sweet things.
PArt of me really enjoyed the day, part of me is not sure if I should run. Its one thing to say you were acquitted of a crime and say you didn't do it. It's another to admit you were acquitted and you did do it. So unreal, I don't know what to believe. He had wished over and over that he didn't tell me. I'm glad I know but part of me wishes I didn't. I dont' want to end up on CourtTV om one of those Forensic Shows. He says he was wrong...he knew he shouldn't have done it...oh man...I can't just pick a simple frog now can I?
8 comments:
I'm afraid there are probably no simple frogs.
"Juicy Fruit" - how appropriate!
I can't just pick a simple frog now can I?
It's your ability to interact with all your amphibian friends on multiple levels that makes your writing about your times with them so amusing. I don't think it's that you pick frogs who are so complex - everybody's complex. It's just that you get into your buddies' heads more deeply and more quickly than most might. But, don't stop. It makes your blogging unique!
Joe
This is not solely a "frog trait". Consider a wife who after 5 years of marriage reveals that she is racist.
Juicy Fruit...
sweet and ... oh well..
damn..
uh about the secret...wow
that makes things interesting, very interesting.
Like joe said... you inspire trust very quickly and very deeply. That is a wonderful trait have. wonderful..
Just found this joke - it is very fitting:
A blonde said, "Doctor, I think my breasts are filled with water!"
...."Water?" the doctor replied. "What makes you think that?"
....She answered, "Whenever someone presses them my pussy gets wet."
(Think she's on to something?)
Hal..
that is funny...
:-)
Oh you make my fuckin' cock so hard Cheri. What do I have to do to get some of that pussy and spill my hot, thick cum inside it?
Post a Comment