Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Double The Goodness

Oh! I've mentioned this before.....I go for doubles. I've dated two guys with the same name throughout my life. However, I never did that at the same time. You Win and the new guy have the same name. Now there is convenience!!! Screaming during orgasm, I don't have to worry the name I scream out....

Today, the new guy was my entertainment...oh, he is quite good with words. He is quick witted just like I like them....he kept me entertained and wet all afternoon. I love that first connection. I love when you first start flirting with someone. Its so fucking hot!! The anticipation....the desire, the want.....okay, you know I had to masturbate this afternoon. I couldn't concentrate.

We flirted and flirted and chatted....discussed what we wanted to try....aaahhh....we started to cross over the line. I could feel us floating over....I could feel the wetness and desire in between my legs. HOT!!

We got a long great....then I sent him a few pictures of me. He was very happy...extremely happy. That made me feel so great. I know I am pretty but it feels nice when a guy says WOW! You are gorgeous. Makes me blush... and then get nervous. He liked a pix of me that I was all dolled up. hmmm....interesting. You Win! liked the natural one of me with hardly any makeup...down to earth. Different men, different styles......

Well he's into blindfolding....oh yes...we decided we would meet Friday at Starbucks and compare our Wish Lists....see if we can satisfy each others needs.

Okay, so I went to Ashley to clean out the box and close it. how did this happen?? Wasn't I closing my podcast and my blog a week ago?? I don't know if I mentioned that....I was going to close up....and hear I am....like a little school girl again.....part of me wants to skip the damn coffee and just get laid. Damn, I could use a nice, hard cock right now...maybe I will suggest it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cherie

Where the hell do you find the time to fuck all these guys, work, and take care of your kids? It's no wonder you're broke. Just think how you could be improving your life instead of feeding your addiction. I feel sorry for your family. Those kids are orphaned by you and will remember how you raised them and why were an absent parent. In the end, the whole world will know your business. You will get busted eventually.

Please get professional help!

Anonymous said...

You need another cock like Sid Vicious needed another needle. Please talk to a therapist ASAP.

Cheri said...

Stalin--relax dude!! You are quite an angry person inside...I mean this from my heart, you need a therapist as well.

Please do not worry about my family...I am not an absentee parent in the slightest bit...i am the parent here. And as for my job, please....I am a workaholic and am good at what I do...

Stop being so judgmental...relax, open your mind to others and try to understand them. You don't have to agree...but just accept we are all different...