Wednesday, May 02, 2007

handjob at the Movie

Have you heard this song?! Wow, it's the perfect escape song....I have put it on our CD for our next meeting......mmmmm....unfortunately I was blessed with my period today.....damn...he wanted to meet Thursday. I am not in the mood for crime scene sex. so I am going to suggest a movie and I can sneak and suck his cock for two hours.....or at least a handjob. An afternoon matinee at the worst movie playing....there will be no body there except us.....the fun we will have...my mouth all over him...yum!!!! I can't wait.

We talk for hours and hours on email....yet, we don't talk about our lives. I don't know what we talk about. Last night we played hangman......we talked about Kama Sutra and Tantric Sex....we talked about thunderstorms....actually nothing important...it was soooo nice..

So things are good. I have my moments of insecurity but it seems when Mr. Podcaster gives me a good talk.....I calm down and well he comes around. The mind is such a wild thing. You can make up a whole scenerio.

You Win! (remember him?) well he did the nicest thing yesterday. Knowing that I am having financial issues he offered me money that he just got in from commission. How sweet. But we all know, I wouldn't take it. But it was the gesture that counted. I need to do this on my own.

the hubby.....you can't imagine the BS that he has been pulling. the consensus amongst my friends, leave him already, he's pulling you down. I'm scared probably because it is getting closer. I did ask him to leave the other night. He pretends I don't say it and goes on with what he is doing. i tell him our marriage is over, he ignores me. The ducks have to start lining up faster...its the fact that he is getting me in more and more financial trouble each week. Rrrrr...my only sanity is Mystery Man and You Win right now (and of course Mr. Podcaster).

Tadpole? He seems to have moved on....have you seen a tadpole swimming around anywhere? Tell him to call cheri!!

SNOW PATROL LYRICS

"Chasing Cars"

We'll do it all


Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life


Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that song except for me it makes me cry. I heard or read somewhere the guy that wrote that song had a huge crush on a popular girl in High School. His father told him "Son, you will have about as much luck with that one as a dog chasing cars!"... thus the title of the Song.
Tammie

Cheri said...

I love the way it says....will you just lay here and forget the world!! Mmmmmm.....

Hale McKay said...

Ah Cheri, that one line in the lyrics gets you, eh? (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)