I think there is a hole in my gas tank!
For those of you who know me, you know I LOVE to have FUN! To me FUN is the spice of life. Mystery Man also has a warped sense of humor. Our big joke is that we re-fuel each other.....he fills me sexually, emotionally and like a car gas tank, I need paradise to keep running. Today, I am so damn horny. I don't know why...so I sent him this email:
I HAVE A PROBLEM....
I THINK MY GAS TANK HAS A HOLE IN IT!
I am suppose to be home alone working today but I am sooooo horny....I keep having flashbacks of your cock and balls slapping into my ass...going so deep inside of me....mmmmmm.....and then me enjoying sucking every inch of your cock......I am dripping today....
I even had to go upstairs and play with myself. Do your ears ring when I play with myself and I orgasm as I am thinking about us together?
Oh my, what should I do? Can you help me with this problem I am having? I must have a gas guzzler here....horrible miles per gallon!! LOL
2 comments:
What a great email and a great sense of humour! Did you get a refuel?
Ms SD
You are so funny gurl!
-scarlett :)
Post a Comment