
Yes, today was a great day. I hope my luck continues like this. I landed two new clients today. That was huge and such a relief. If everything goes as planned, I will be able to keep up on the house. Amazing how my husband didn't even congratulate me. He didn't say anything negative and he was quite surprised I got what I wanted. Quite frankly, I am good at what I do. I am an excellent business woman (who just has a crappy home life). I am tough and secure in business (unlike my personal life where I am so insecure). Isn't funny how life can be...how different we can be in different parts of our lives.
I am content right now....very content. Actually, the first person I called when I landed the two clients was DigEm...."baby, I am so proud of you". That sounded so great....I can't remember the last time someone said they were proud of me and meant it like that. I just wanted to throw my arms around him. He's so good to me and knows how to make me feel good about me, about us.
And then...Mystery Man. Mystery Man is surprising me a little. When we were in bed, I said...no more Mystery Woman, Mystery Man....and I spilled my guts to him. Tonight, I came home and there was an email from him....very sweet. So I told him about my day and I wrote (too much information for ya....too BAD!!!)... He wrote back how amazing I am and that he was really happy for me that my day went as I wanted. Another great step for us...
So, I am happy, happy, happy!!! YEAH!!!
Woo Hoo!! Let's hope this is a start to good things to come!! (CUM!! LOL)
3 comments:
Congrats, well done! It is great you have those people to share your good news with.
Ms SD
Well good for you! Congratualtions! See good things cum to those who wait. ;)
-scarlett
Good job!!
Never forget just how amazing of a woman, and how amazing of a person you really are.
Post a Comment