I wrote a note to Mystery Man saying I think I have an oral fixation.....this is what he wrote back...it was his version of our encounter the other night...his take on my blow job! Enjoy....I get wet just visualizing it again.....what a flashback....
Anyway, the idea of laying there with you with our warm sweaty bodies entwined, nuzzling, licking, sucking, biting, and caressing sounds so delicious. BTW, I do think you are right, you must have an oral fixation (Thank god!) and I am happy to be the focus of it!!!! In fact, I can close my eyes right now and vividly picture you the other night, pushing me back on the bed as you crawled forward and kissed your way down my stomach, slowly opening your mouth, your pink tongue reaching out between your lips as your mouth moved closer and closer to my eagerly awaiting cock. I could feel your warm breath as it made contact with the head of my cock causing it to jump and stand in anticipation. As soon as your luscious lips met my pulsating cock you began to work your magic as your tongue traced circles around the tip and your lips wrapped around my shaft giving me chills as you started sucking ever so gently. Mmmmm....it felt so good as your head bobbed up and down on me, your warm saliva creating a slippery coating making it easy for your lips pass over and glide back and forth over my swollen cock and guiding me deeper down your throat, sucking on me more intensely as each moment passed. Imagine my surprise and delight as you pulled back and released me from your warm mouth only to watch you kiss your way down my shaft to the base of my cock as you began to gently nuzzle and suck on my balls. You were driving me wild as you carefully licked and sucked on each one making sure to give each one the same special loving treatment. At this point, I was aching to be back inside that moist mouth of yours, knowing that you would suck me intoto oblivion!!!! Yup, I sure do like oral fixations......
6 comments:
You may not agree with it but I don't think there is any reason to be rude. We each have our lives and I am sure there is something in yours that someone would disagree with as well.
Anonymous 1: If you read, you would see I never have unprotected sex...and quite frankly, your rudeness is not welcome here..
Anonymous 2: thank you! There is no reason to be rude. I don't make anyone read my blog. I share my thoughts, my feelings and my life. Everyone has something in their closet...no one should judge another.
P.S. While I believe everyone has a right to share their thoughts and opinions..I will not allow rude comments. you may not agree with me, but that doesn't mean you have to verbally abuse me (or anyone else).
I am fixated on your oral fixations - and after reading that post I need a FIX-ative!
By the way the latest installment, nbr 7 of "Her Cups Runneth Over" has been posted and awaits your reading pleasure.
It is great to have a playback from the other side - he is a lucky man to be the recipient of your fixation.
Ms SD
Post a Comment