I just realized that I haven't been on Ashley Madison in a really long time. I have about 25 messages there. Quite honestly, I have a lot on my plate. I was saying how I feel like there aren't any frogs around BUT quite honestly, I realized the pond is full right now. Just they are mostly potentials--no regular frog or no frog (except for DigEm) that I am feeling those great tingles over. I guess I realized it when there were sooo many messages this morning....Navigator, Myspace Attorney, the other obnoxious MySpace Lawyer, MySpace Mafia Dude, Myspace Business Guy.......all had left me messages to say good morning!
MySpace Attorney and I did kiss yesterday. It was nice, it was slow, it was sweet. It wasn't that hot, gotta have ya kiss with the intense desire that I love. But it was nice and probably what I really needed yesterday. I like him a lot. He's a gentleman. There is certainly potential there more than any of the other other myspace dudes.
Now, Mystery Man....I think being back in contact with him has diluted everyone but DigEm. Mystery Man...sigh....I saw his email and my heart started to pulsate again. He knows how to get my body to react to him. His response to my email was I can choose Starbucks muffin or something familiar that I like to have in my mouth. My body started to yearn for him, my lips began to water.....flashbacks of our hot three hours in paradise came flooding back....geez..that man was able to make my body sing. That man was able to make me orgasm over and over again. I loved all the positions we would experiment with.....me holding onto this shelf as he entered me from behind.....my legs in the air spread open in a V....as he pumped away...and my favorite....me lying on my back flat, him entering me from behind with our fingers entwined..and as we both look up, we see our faces together in the mirror....staring into each others eyes as he lies inside of me.... I remember saying..this is what I want to remember forever and him saying me too! Both of us content, satisfied and happy.
So, I have my choice here....the muffin or something familiar. Part of me wants to be a bitch and choose the muffin. However, is that what I want? No, I want him. But this time, I would be prepared that it may be the last time. I will go into it with a different attitude. I do need closure..but I have healed. So seeing him again and if this is the last time, will it re-open the hurt or give me closure to move on?
1 comment:
just relax, let go and let the first feeling come to the surface...
that is what you do... that is where your answer is..
your deep feelings, true feelings will come to the surface and you will know what to do
Post a Comment