"As I saw this, I realized that I fantasize about it but my good friend lives it....ENJOY!! "
SORRY I HAVEN'T BLOGGED FOR A WHILE, MY CAR NEEDED WASHING AGAIN. I WENT TO THE CAR WASH DOWNTOWN AND I HAD TO HAVE THEM REWASH THE CAR 3 TIMES ... THEY KEPT MISSING SPOTS ... SO IF YOU DON'T HEAR FROM ME FOR A WEEK OR SO YOU'LL KNOW WHERE I'M AT ...
LOVE,

Off to the car wash again !!
2 comments:
Falling behind and finally catching up on your posts can be quite an adventure. This time I was reading the span of six posts. You sure packed in a lot of visually (imagination for me the reader) pleasing imagery.
It was almost like reading on of those adult "bedside reader" pocket books.
Thanks for the sexy entertainment.
I hope you have been keeping up with my short-story Fridays. Part 9 of "Her Cups Runneth Over" has been posted.
MMM YUMMY! How I would Love to be on top of the car while they wash it!
Care to visit my blog? I have pending updates though but I share my sexual and flirting experiences as well.
Post a Comment