Friday, November 30, 2007

Fall Off The Cheating Horse, Hop Back On!

Thanks for all your warm wishes and caring....I am better today. The lack of sleep, the emotional rollercoaster....I was truly a mess. I threw on some makeup and threw myself into my work yesterday. I haven't been sleeping because I have been working 18-20 hour days.....but yesterday as I was walking and discussing business with clients...I felt my walls going back up. Yeah, my business gear truly helped me get my shit together....I could feel the walls go up, my professionalism taking over and that empty feeling pushed down smaller...like a zip file..it was compressed inside...

Well there are a new lot of men on Ashley Madison and Philanderers. Why? There was an article in a paper this weekend about Lunchtime Affairs and both were mentioned. So I decided to take a browse to see all the new potentials.... a new slew of men and women to talk too!! Woo Hoo!!

Actually, I didn't have to browse....I got a whole new bunch of messages in my in box. I love reading the profiles. I love trying to figure out a person's personality, what is going on in their life etc. etc. I spoke with two guys yesterday. One was a definite no.....the second one....we started off wrong. His profile was so into I love working out that I just wrote him back..thanks but I have no time to workout, don't think we would be a match.

He writes back...hey girl...that's important to me, doesn't have to be important to you...okay, here we go.....then he goes on to tell me that he is a Private Investigator....oh geez....here is a man who is professionally sneaky and catches cheaters (amongst other people).... he gave me a fictitious name, fictitious place he lived..... oh yes, just what I need...a total Mystery Man. What is with me and mystery men... I wrote back...thanks but no thanks...been down that path, TWICE...won't do it again. Real first name, real town or we have no connection. And he did give it to me....(or so I think). It turns out he's a really nice guy. We spoke for awhile last night...

Let's play Private Investigator I said....... "I see you across the way at the bar. You are working but I don't know it....I am not the mark but our eyes connect. Those sparkling blue eyes, I cannot resist....I don't break the stare, just take a sip of my drink....yes, I give you my seductive, innocent face....the one you say you like so much in my pix..... you stroll over to me, our eyes still connected....hi! your work is forgotten.....you buy me a drink and we start to talk....let's get out of here..I say.....

Well he liked the role play...lol

I'm meeting someone today for coffee. A guy on Ashley that I have seen before....a guy who I thought was cute but didn't respond to because I was so happy with Mystery Man. I sent him a wink this past weekend and he responded. WE've been talking back and forth. I think he's nice but I emailed him yesterday for a time and no response. He said he was calling me today...but you know what...I have work....well, if he picks one of the times I gave him..then I will meet but otherwise-he's another controller and I am not in the mood for a rude controller.

Well its Friday....finally. The week from HELL!! It's finally almost over....I hate the end of the month. The pressure to pay the bills today...I have to figure out how to get the mortgage money. This is too much pressure for me. Can I buy a new life? lol Have a great weekend..I will let you know how my meetings go!

1 comment:

Hale McKay said...

Ever the resilient one (read your last four posts)- you are, Cheri.

For your amusement (and maybe you might want to use during the Christmas season) - I sent to you via e-mail an adapted poem in your honor (My imagined honor too).

It's just version of The Night Before Christmas but with with a sexy twist.