Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ashley Madison's Hot New Ads

Been trying not to collect any new frogs but after seeing these ads.....geez....you have to wanna screw. So hot.....such a reminder of how hot an affair is. My body is yearning for the newness again. MY mind misses Mystery Man...yes, this is the hot sex we had. Considering everything, I have been pretty good I think about not sending emails...but the new year is coming...and I feel the desire to wish him a hapy new year.

So curiously, which one of these ads makes you the hottest......have her scream out your fake name..how funny..and how many times did I do that? Geez....and how funny that I screamed out a fake name when having sex with Mr. Porsche..double dysfunction!! Sigh, off to Ashley,I have to do it.......I am addickted!





































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hottest one is definitely the one with the "milk" on her lips...

Anonymous said...

If and when I need a new FWB I'm going to try Ashley. You and Riff have made it sound so interesting.

Anonymous said...

I like the time to embrace what you desire with the milk on the lip a close second.

Anonymous said...

Milk by a mile!

Anonymous said...

interestingly, 5 seem directed towards men and only 1 towards women (with one neutral)

James said...

I need to find a friendly lover, but I can't spend any money to do so... I need to find my lover for free.

Arg!

Desperate in Atlanta.

Hale McKay said...

These Ashley Madison ads have been

(ready for this?) ...

"Banned in Boston."