Wednesday, November 04, 2009

My Pussy Gallery

And you didn't think I would find a frog pussy did ya??!


Speechless....they say a picture is worth a thousand words so here ya go!!







































































































20 comments:

Ffs said...

Luscious pussy, cheri. I like it!! Pity the technology is not there yet to post some taste and smell as well :)
Ffs

buzz said...

What I wouldn't give to spend a little time with that....lovely! Thanx for sharing, Buzz

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thank you Cheri.

JFBreak said...

And you were worried - why? I like the touch (no pun intended) of the nicely manicured nails.

Thank you for sharing!

oralpat said...

Cheri you have a lovely pussy and how I would love to spend an hour or two worshipping it for your pleasure.

Mike said...

Whereas it is possible to have a fugly pussy, i am happy to report that yours is definitely not!

Percy said...

a very sweet pussy!

Sankukai said...

Good day Cheri,

After several years of reading your blog, I finally get to have a peek of your vagina.

It is nice to have a look of a body part that only a selected few have been able to enjoy.

Needless to say, the wait was worth it!

Sank

Raphael said...

Maybe if I could have just a "little taste" I could tell if it is perfect.:)

Ed said...

Thank you for having the courage to post your pussy photos, Cheri. You have no need to be insecure about your pussy. It's dainty and beautiful!

Would you post more? I'd love to see an unobstructed view of your labia minora and your mons. All of us straight, woman-loving men would be appreciative.

Warm regards,
Ed

Ed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ed said...

Split Beaver Slideshow Feminists

Anonymous said...

Cheri,
Your pussy looks great, sure it tastes great too!
Pete

Anonymous said...

Cheri,

Thank you sooooooooooo much!!!!!

Russ9us

Anonymous said...

You said you were going to do it tonite and you did. Very brave, very bold. More than I could do.

Those guys are slammimg the salamis for you now. That IS pretty Cool :)

Secretia

Sandman said...

Very nice pussy Cheri! wow

Hale McKay said...

I tot I taw a puddy! I did! I did! I taw Cheri's puddy!

Mwaaaaa! A big kiss from me (and a slip of the tongue.)

Cheri said...

Wow, thank you all. You made me feel so good. Honestly, there was something hot about posting my pussy. But I don't want to leave it up...the blog has gotten me in trouble before....can't take a chance again.

I was going to delete the post, but I loved the comments and actually how fun are they now that the pussy pix have changed!!
Thanks again!! All of you have helped me who I have become today....xoxoxoxo

Luna Sea said...

Why can I not see the pics??? I see the cute little kitties, but not actual photos.. Why??????

I'm sure though, that you have a gorgeous kittie just like you sexy lips!

Hale McKay said...

Darn! You took them down! I should have copied one of them and made it my PC wallpaper! ;o}*