Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Things Never Go As Expected

Today was a bust. with so much on his head from work, Mr. Porsche was in total shut down mode. Gotta say, this was the first time I didn't see him crack a joke, pretend to be in a good mood, he seemed spent.

I had perfume on and well that went over like a lead balloon. I didn't think it would still smell but it did and he wouldn't let me touch him. The situation was stressed with the car and he didn't go as we planned. The car came but there was a waiting time with the inspection so he ended up taking the car with him and I have his car.

I don't know if our lives melded too much for him today or if it truly was that he was just freaked about work. It was a very strssful day with us today. I went to grab his cock and he said he wasn't in the mood.....OUCH! The rest of the day, I was very quiet. He seemed to let all the air out of the balloon. I had been so excited and he was so monotone is a good way to explain him. He even said you don't know when to let up. After that, I sat totally quiet the rest of the day.

I am not mad, just sad that it didn't work out as I had hoped. He said barely nothing when he met my son and my son is not a talker either.

Oh we are ok. Just a rocky road.

Spoke with others today. Actually there are 4 in the pond right now. Waiting to see if one frog stands out from the rest. Talk soon.... Gobble Gobble to all!!

4 comments:

XOXO Wifey said...

Oh Cheri Baby,

For me nothing hurts like rejection - even when I know that it's not me per se but other factors it still kills!

XOXO as always,

Wifey

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm surprised here. He mustve had some heavy things going on.
Hope you get back on track soon.

Anonymous said...

awww... those days stink. i can't wait to read more about the others in the pond :)

Matt said...

Cheri - excellent blog, always good to see things from a woman's point of view, since I'm still clueless when it comes to women.