Thursday, November 05, 2009

A Sexual Rollercoaster Of A Day

First, I'd like to thank you all for the warm and fuzzies regarding my pussy. I was really nervous to post that but its been all about pushing the limit and well, that was just another first in my life that received over 2,000 hits....so my pussy has certainly been seen by a few. Luna Sea, sorry baby, ya missed it by a few seconds...

Today was an insane day. The pressure of work and my kid harping relentlessly almost brought me to tears. Actually it did bring me to tears (but Mr Porsche came to the rescue). Actually, I realized my posts have been boring lately. That I don't seem to go into explicit detail of my sexual encounters...however, we are going to change it with my post about my evening with Mr. Porsche. It was definitely hot and fun and different and I am going to share it with you tomorrow. Tonight I am wiped. You know how after a great sex session, you get exhausted, feel great but just want to sleep. That's me right now.....I just want to sleep.

My day started with Mr. SugarDaddy calling to say he was thinking about me. Very nice. However, the conversation was mixed. He's very condescending, he's very opinionated and he can make you feel like you are stupid and inept. On the flip side, I could learn a lot about him professionally, he is into me and seems like a very generous man. He wants to spend the day and go into the evening with my on Sunday. that would require babysitters and he offered to pick up the bill for the babysitter more than once. And the independent ass I am, I turned him down.

I am interested in what he does but honestly, it is at an extremely high level. I was asking questions to try and understand it and he was a little condescending. I mentioned something about how I could learn a lot from him....and he made a comment....what's in it for me? I got defensive, I said I would pay you for your consulting. His response was ...you were suppose to say the pleasure of my company. Something about this guy is intriguing yet annoying, I guess I was hurt when he basically said my job was a waste of time. That what I do is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. If I meet him and he makes another comment like that again...I am going to say something. Its mean. And what does he want to do for our second date? Take me back to the mansion for raquetball and to watch football, then dinner. So do you think I am stupid...its a damn hotel. After racquetball we will have to shower..conveniently, he will have a room there. Hmmmmm...can we all see where this is going? Sexually, he probably thinks he will rock my world....little does he know how much I love sex..Personally I think he will be bad in bed. Rich men are very selfish...not giving souls in bed. the seem to be so used to people serving them all day, they do not do much serving on their own.

So the morning with work got worse. The pressure unbearable...and I was close to tears. I had to drop something off at the kids school and passed My Ex Boyfriends old house (the one who came in from out of town who I blew in the car). I sent him a note "Passing your house right now...wanna come out and play? He responded almost immediately..."Oh man how I would love to cum out and play with you again. Wow, you are gonna be on my mind all day".

Mr. Tin Man was missing for two days. It was weird...his phone was acting weird. Finally I heard from him. the idiot lost his phone. Here I am thinking he's dead, I heard on the radio some major undercover bust in my area so I figured he was a part of it AND he just misplaced his phone (who knows..I still think he was part of the bust). Anyway, I was horny and wanted some hot phone sex. He gets so turned on by phone sex. YUM! It was actually really fun. I like him. I told him a little about my writing something. I told him I posted a pussy pix and woman even commented. Well, he was so turned on by that. All I want is for you to a kiss a woman! Now we all know I have thought about that, but not ready to take action on it. He is so turned on that I write....ahem...yeeah, yeah, until they find out that they are part of it. A control freak, of course he wanted to know where it was. Made that mistake before, not going to do it again!

The Surgeon came on last night for some quick sex text. Wanna hear something cute...he keeps my picture to cum to. Just some regular shots that I sent him back in June of 07. Wow, that was hot!

So I was running around like a chicken without a head, my kid brought me to tears with another dilemna and work was insane. And then, I was meeting Mr. Porsche at 5PM for an hour. I almost cancelled because when I got there I had a migraine, I was cranky and thought I was just going to cry in his arms. He's so understanding...baby, we can just go for dinner if you want to talk but I think if we lie in bed, talk and relax..you will feel better. Well, I am soooo glad he pursuaded me to go to the room even though I was so damn bitchy.

And honestly, it was fabulous..I will have to write the details tomorrow. Actually I am exhausted and need to sleep. Sweet dreams friends and frogs!!! xoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2000 people hit your pussy in one day, that's a world record, isn't it?

JFBreak said...

2,000. Wow, I wonder what sorta draw your boobs would get?