I had a fantastic time when I went away. But coming back kind of left me..empty and unfulfilled. While I was away, the men I met were very different. I am not saying good different but I guess when you are staying at the best hotels and getting on all the A List hangouts in a party town you are going to meet this unique group of men. The men did not work or they actually ran companies and they were independently weathly. Houses in the Virgin island, new york city, vegas, South Beach, Hamptons. Now you figure I would meet one man like that not every man that I was hanging out with.
Here's the reality there. Drinks were $20 each. Insanity so what is a woman to do? Look for the tables of men that have that huge grey goose bottle and have paid over $500 to sit in the seating area. An instant magnet and so that is what my girlfriend and I did. The first night, we actually met a Canadian and a bunch of Italians from Italy. A lot of fun. All these men we met seemed to be into real estate. We did shots, we danced, we partied and we had a great time. No physical contact although they were trying to convince us to have a sixem. IS there such a thing? Four men and the two of us? The Canadian was into my friend but conveniently mentioned how he was fantasizing about my lips giving him a blow job at the beach. But of course don't tell my friend. Oh sure, my friend since I am five. Let's see where my loyalties would lie on that one. Men are ridiculous and sleazy.
Oh there were others. Actually all the same. Rich men who had tons of money to through around and they truly didn't work. Partying until 5:30AM each night. I think a week later I am still paying for that. Gotta say, the men were gorgeous. Blew my mind how many hot men and the woman were also gorgeous and young.
The last night we were there, I met this guy who was building a hotel down there. Again, houses all over the place--New York, Virgin Islands, The City and the Hamptons. He was dancing with this woman and I gave him a smile and a wink. A few minutes later, he came over. Hard talk in a club so we went outside but I stayed within the parameter of view of the security. The security knew him and they let us sit in this area with a hammock and a fountain. It was so nice, romantic and we actually laid on the hammock talking. He was a good ten years younger than me and I didn't confess my age. Why? What was the point. He invited me back to his condo on the water, I refused. His life was interesting yet so far from reality for me. I took his number and his email and told him I would call him the next day to hang out. I didn;t. But before I left he did reach over and so gently whispered in my ear....There is something so sexy about you. And then he kissed me. It was a sweet kiss, gentle yet passionate. I felt like a little girl on Spring Break again. He put his hand through my hair and just told me that I was gorgeous and kissed me again. And then I promised to call and I left. AND I didn't call. Some things are left alone. That was one of them.
And there was another guy who was a pompous ass. Flaunting names and his houses etc etc as we laid by the pool. We got on the subject of who I knew. Cocky ass said" Oh your friend probably knows my friend...she's the President of this division of this famous company." Oh I giggled....really? Actually my friend is your friends boss, she is CFO of the entire company. First time in this guys life he was put in his place.....lol. Of course, now I was more attractive to him.
Oh wait...I can't forget the Soccer player guys who in these white thongs were playing soccer with us on the beach. I am not a thong woman. Actually I find it a little repulsive usually but I gotta tell ya....I was enjoying these white thongs. As my girlfriend said "I guess their moms never told them to not wear white bathing suits". We started to laugh.
So I had a dream vacation. Great fun with my girlfriend. Loved relaxing and walking on the beach and drinking by the pool. And the eye candy was to die for. But I am back and so is reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment