Yes, blogging so wasted..I even went back to read it because I didn't even remember writing it! I had the most amazing time with my girlfriend. As you know, I don't party like that but three nights of going out to 5AM has now paid its toll. I am beyond exhausted but wow, what a weekend.
Hard problems getting in last night so I am heading to sleep right now. I think I still have the alcohol floating around my body. All I can say is I am amazed that people live like that on a day to day basis. I mean I met men that had houses all over the world and all they did was hang out in these houses. A crazy concept. They basically don't work..insane!
Okay, fun weekend, great stories to tell you! Will be back..
1 comment:
Hiya Doll,
Was reading below and saw your birthday was recently.
So - a belated Happy Birthday to you!
XOXOX Mike
Post a Comment