Married and having an affair? I never thought I would be someone to cheat but at 40, I found my marriage was on life support. I needed to fill a void, I needed to find the REAL ME! So I turned to the online married services-Ashley Madison Agency and Philanders in search of my married prince charming. Secret Lovers Lane is my journal of my experience and the path to finding me amongst all the frogs I meet!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
omg at least i still have it
Okay. I went on vacation for a couple of days to get away from my life. Omg!! I am in party town. Just the thrill of knowing there are three guys who would have fucked me tonite. Too drunk to explain. At one bar a guy bought us drinks all nite. At another bar, I used my connections and got to the fronto f the line. A man left us an entire area and an entire bottle of grey goose. Truth is my girlfriend and I played it like pros. How funny, ashe is sleeping and I am in the bath at five am. Night cost us nothing but these men could fford it. One wanted a threesome. Actually a foursome but not my deal. At five am I am wasted anf in the tub. My feet are in hell. Going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like a great night out!
I'll never understand how people pass up on threesomes (unless the other two are ugly). But sounds like you had a well needed good time out anyway.
When you are sober, we are going to want details...
I am laughing SO hard at your spelling.. blogging while a bit tipsy will do that huh?
;)
lovely post though. we can tell you are having fun!
there's no doubt that you had a great night out....
I haven't had a night out since past 8 months
Post a Comment