Listening to my music and suddenly a song came on...a flashback from the past, Nine Inch Nails. I wonder, does this song wanna make you fuck or is it just the intense flashbacks attached to it for me?!!? Hmmmmmm.....funny how songs have such memories and can change your mood instantly. The flashback.....in the motel with Mystery Man and we were having the wildest sex as he pounded me with each beat of this song....I can visualize him thrusting into me in the frog position and then I was hanging off the bed...its the intense orgasm that I had that brings a smile to my face. That out of body experience....pretty fucking hot. Actually this song makes me wanna go upstairs and masturbate...yup...that's where I am headed now. I am glad this song brings back such good memories now...I am happy the memories are still there even though we are done. I will give him this, that man knew how to fuck me real gooood!
1 comment:
got to be the memories.
Post a Comment