I wish I understood men. I don't. There have been hundreds I have spoken to and probably a hundred I have gone on dates and I still have no idea what makes them tick. Getting a man has been easy for me. I have a nice smile, flirty and I give great email (lol). First and second dates go well...I am thinking my girlfriend is sadly right....you gotta keep them guessing, you gotta keep them at a distance, you gotta play games. How ironic they don't want to play games but I am thinking if they don't have the grand hunt....they lose interest...move to conquer the next. I am too nice. That's the bottomline. I give my friendship to these men, I make them feel special and they become dicks. I am attentive too. That's my personality. Don't you want to treat someone like you want to be treated? I don't think men want to be treated like that. The funniest part of all--they think they are the only one...hahaha. Oh this girl is so into me! Well baby doll, I am treating three guys just as nice, you are not exclusive.
Explain this one. Non Commital came over on Tuesday after his no show on Monday. He called, I said don't come over and he said well I am on my way. Crap. I was cold at first but he walked in with this huge chocolate and cookie arrangement for my family for the holidays, he bought my kid this hat he wanted and he bought my daughter this adorable turkey. Grrrrr....I can't resist a man that is a giver. He even made my stuffing for me and brought it over on Thanksgiving for me.
Tuesday night, we lied in my bed and cuddled and watched tv. It was so nice. He fingered me until I came and I blew him and swallowed. I have to say, that thing he does with his fingers, he's a pro. Somehow he manages to get my clit, my pussy and one finger in my ass....it drives me wild. My body cums so quick. and then he has a flipping technique on my nipples....holy crap, they respond immediately and I get so wet. Did I tell you that he was a stripper years ago? Oh, this is one bad boy who has been around.
Thursday when he came over to drop off the stuffing---holy shit....he looked smokin. The best I have ever seen him. I couldn't keep my hands off of him and in his cool way I can tell he loved it. I also noticed he was wearing the bracelet I bought him for his birthday. So you would think we were in good standings?!
Friday....the dreaded weekend comes....he doesn't ask me out. Finally he asked me what I was doing..I told him going for a drinnk with a friend. He was like oh really? A friend. I said yup and changed the subject. I was going with a friend. It was a first date. I didn't tell him it was a guy but he knew. I said, maybe we can meet after for a drink. I called..he didn't answer that night.
Saturday comes--I call non chalantly to say hi, see how his day was going. Really upbeat and it is Monday, I still haven't heard from me. So, Saturday night, I decided to pass his house at 9pm. Let's see if he still was working. yes, you know me with my famous stalkings. Its observations I guess. To my surprise, his road is narrower than my driveway....crap, I could so have gotten busted. well his cars and work truck were there. AND, there was another car parked by his house. Who knows, maybe he has a girlfriend. that would make sense don't ya think? I mean for two months I havent seen him on a weekend really (maybe once). Something isn't right.
And the hot guy I had a date with two weeks ago. He was sick. So now what?! He lives on the dating site! I am not calling, or texting or anything. Why would he email me from Aruba to say hi and tell me he had a great time....what the fuck?!?!!
The Astronaut has surgery on his knee....three weeks on the couch. He is in a real cranky mood. One word answers on BBMs. I am giving up there too.
So here I sit...sad. I think this holiday season is worst than last year. I am so depressed. I was hoping to have a few guys I cared about or one that I was dating a little regularly. I got volumes but not one that I feel is a real hangout guy. I don't want twelve men to occupy my time and go out with. I want two....
Mr., Security has been back on the scene. Hmmmmm...to my surprise, I don't want him anymore. He's my friend now.
So sex?! Hmmm...Non commital and Mr. porsche are the only ones right now. Mr. Porsche is really it. We had our three year anniversary....wow, three years...that's insane. Gotta tell ya about our last rendezvous..our sex is so bizarre...lol
2 comments:
Sounds like you've got it pretty good. It's really hard to get one, much less two friends with benefits that are discreet. But cuddo's to you! Its great to hear your getting it...
Okay Mr. Non-Committal isn't committing for a reason...as you've noticed. He buttered you up after he had pissed you off with gifts for your child and knew it'd pull the heart-strings. He's a classic Fuck-up Make-up'er. Please dump him. Any man that puts strict limitations on when you can see him is obviously not worth your time. If it were me, I'd head right over there on a Saturday night just to surprise the fuck outta him. But that's just cause my life is a Soap Opera and I like drama haha. But yeah...flake flake flake. He'll try desperately to get you back when you tell him to stop seeing you and if he tries that crap of "I'm already on my way" tell his ass to make a U-turn, LOL!
Good luck, chin up dearie!
Post a Comment