Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sir Prince Charming?

Well I told you last weekend about that guy I liked. We went dancing last Friday night. He went away for a week to the Islands but how cute, he sent me a note while he was away. Sadly now he is sick......pout. But there is potential there. He has a really great heart, funny...I like him. but hangs out on that dating site, bugs the shit out of me.

truth is, those sites are so made up for that. How many times did I want to kill Mystery Man for being on the site? How many other men did I dump because its like I am not good enough for them if they are still on there. A vicious cycle.

So I am hoping something works with this guy. You know I had two dates this week and I don't know what happened to either one....lol weirdly I don't care.

One guy I have a feeling. we grew up in the same neighborhood. His little sister was in my classes and I realized who she was. you know that girl that everyone tortures growing up? Yup! that was her. she was teased relentlessly. the boys did horrible things to her and the girls were not nice either. I was not one of the people but they were my friends. There wre times that I stopped them and i was nice to her but I wonder if I was guilty based upon association. I guess we will see...

Thanksgiving is here. wow, so fast. gotta get the house in order and make my menu. Yes, its by me again. In between my work. Gotta say, I am sad. holidays without a boyfriend. I was hoping I would have someone here to be with me and share the holidays. being lonely this time of year.....sucks!

No comments: