It's been awhile since I felt this excitement. That I felt a sensual connection with a man, a real strong one. And I think I might have found it. I have been dating a lot of men but I don't get that Oh Wow. That feeling of sexual desire and craving. They are nice. I enjoy their company. But there was this one guy, I had read his profile about six months ago. I thought it was cocky. So cocky that I sent him a note basically saying how disgusting it was. How ironic, we started to discuss his profile. Time passed and we would say hello once in awhile online.
A month ago, he sent me a note to say hi. He adjusted his profile a little and I laughed. then we started talking...I liked him but how could I like a pompous ass like this? well his new profile was mellowed down. And we spoke on the phone and he was funny, fun and well, we all know with such a pompous attitude--he is super hot. Anyway, he wanted to meet. I told him I am not the usual anorexic bitches you are used to going out with so I will meet you but we ain't a match. Think of it as a fun drink. Fine, he said. Buddies. I said great.
So we went out and well the drink turned to dinner and the dinner turned to us massaging each other in the booth and well....it was friends but getting quite touchy. He walked me to my car and hugged me and then leaned over and we kissed. I can't believe I just kissed you...he said. And I turned to him and whispered in his ear.... You did!!! and laughed and jumped into my car.
Things have been heating up with us. And honestly, he has been super funny and I look forward to hearing from him. we made a date for Wednesday and he cancelled...jokingly I had said to him...oh, what am I not weekend worthy? That's okay, I want you to know my tongue works better on weekends.
Well we have a date for Friday night. Tonight I sat on the phone with him and we talked about what we like sexually. I explained how I was 39 and asexual and how I found myself and have been enjoying life and sex. "He asked about men I have been with and I said what do you think? He said you are oozing with sexuality in a scary way. Innocent yet so sensual....I laughed. He asked me about past lovers, I told him there were a few. He asked about a special one and I said yes. I told him about this guy who I connected with sexually. That I really enjoyed every minute with him. That we just fit right. Of course I said it was over for awhile but the memories and flashbacks were still super hot and I never regretted one minute.
We began to talk about sex..yes, I was getting so turned on. I told him about how I loved sucking cock and I asked him to explain his to me. I asked hin what turned him on in bed and we just explained to each other what turned each other on. He finally said, Cheri, I got a hard on here that is no going away. Man, your voice is so damn sexy, I have to tell you how I want to jump you right now. Innocently, I teased him more. Oh my, you mean you are thinking about thrusting ur cock inside of me?! All I could hear is a moan...lol Oh this is going to be fun. I am glad that I finally found someone who makes me laugh, giggle and turns me on.
Honestly, I could have seen Mr. Security this week. I chose not to. Weirdly, he doesn't do it for me like he used to. He's been chasing me a lot more these days. He was in the dentists office the other day and his daughter was looking in a magazine and said...daddy, isn't this your friend Cheri? He looked at the picture and said he almost died. It looked just like me. It actually was a picture of Anna Nicole Smith. Honestly, I have heard that many times before...pretty funny. Hope my life doesn't go down that same path though. Anyway, ever since that day, he has been calling me daily. Hahaha
So who knows. My body seemed to wake up again today. That inner excitement in my heart has woken up. Will it last? I do not know. but I do know that I love the feeling of coming alive. I also know this is the first guy in a long time I can imagine throwing up against a wall and going wild with. And the first one to motivate me to start stretching out tonight. I think flexibility is going to be needed once again.....real soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment