Sunday, May 21, 2006

Gravity Free Sex



It's funny how I am attracted to such a variety of different men. I think it's because they are able to fulfill a different aspect of my complex personality (lol). They each fulfill a different need of mine.....a different part of the deep void that exists.

I don't like to hurt anyone (yes, no wonder I was voted "Most Eager To Please")! But I finally have stopped answering the frogs that I know are going no where. I kinda of weaned them off the breast in a way!!

So, now I am actually feeling good. Right now, there are two men that I am playing with (for a lack of a better term). Curious George, my webcam partner!! And, Mr. Heart. Very different in personalities, very different in views. In fact, Curious George makes me laugh so much. He is turned on by my imperfections. My breasts are a size D and while they used to stand straight up...the years of done a little damage. In a bra, I think they are hot!! So round and voluptous...without gravity is not as kind. But he is into that. He says its part of a woman's body and natural is so much better than fake tits. And he means it. I feel sexy with him because its okay that this body is not perfect. Now its not terrible...but its not perfect.

Mr. Heart is judgmental and many times harps on a perfect body. Making me feel insecure. I actually brought it to his attention today and he swears that he doesn't mean that. That I am taking it wrong...but I know appearances are very, very important to him. They are to me too. you have to be attracted to the person--but a person's soul is so important to me. I get turned on more by the person inside.

However, I am enjoying both of them right now. The key---we are friends. We have things in common. I can talk to both of them for hours and there would never be a lull. We're on the same mental wavelength and that is sooooo important. Actually, I am realizing that is THE most important thing. Oh of course, the sex, the playing, getting all wet is up there...but I really think for it to stay alive---its got to be more than just a surface fuck.

So now my question that I have been wondering. If I moved to the moon, would my tits become weightless? Would they fly in the air, go back to being as perky as they used to be? If I became an astronaut--I would probably have that perfect body again. Hmmm...its a thought. Not as sexy of a uniform as the Santa's helper, a policewoman or a nurse---but I would have perfect tits again!!

Now can you imagine having sex in space? Do you think it would be more difficult or do you think it would be orgasmic and so damn hot? All the different positions you could encounter.....having sex in the air must be a wild experience. Do you think the astronauts have tried it? And what happens to a penis in space? Now we know the cum would just float in the air--like when they show water from a glass floating. Okay, this whole gravity free sex talk is turning me on......how yummy!!! Do they have gravity machines anywhere that I could have sex??

Well as you can see my posts have been a little infrequent with the new job....BUT good news!!! I got a laptop.....yeah!!! So as soon as I get wireless connections...baby I will be back stronger and hornier than ever!!! And I will be able to podcast from anywhere...now that is going to be fun....I can podcast and maturbate at the same time in some funky location....all right.....Sweet Wet Dreams!!! XOXOXOXOXOXXX

4 comments:

Hale McKay said...

I imagine if you jiggled those babies in zero gravity conditions - it would be perpetual motion. They would keep bouncing and bouncing ...
...Now if I were floating there watching you .. at first I would be flacid - floating drifting like a snake to snake-charmers music - but in a flash it would be a perpetual boing - boing - boing.
...We would be Flash - no Flesh Gordon and Dale Arden - real heavenly bodies.
... 10 - 9 - 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 - 0 Blast off!

Desireous said...

I understand! I F...er..kissed a lot of frogs in my day too!

Hugs
Des

Cheri said...

Aah! So they would just keep bouncing...interesting... I think we should all go into space and test this theory. Of course, its a scientific study....for the benefit of mankind!!! lol

Hale McKay said...

And this man would be kind for the benefit of womankind.