Married and having an affair? I never thought I would be someone to cheat but at 40, I found my marriage was on life support. I needed to fill a void, I needed to find the REAL ME! So I turned to the online married services-Ashley Madison Agency and Philanders in search of my married prince charming. Secret Lovers Lane is my journal of my experience and the path to finding me amongst all the frogs I meet!
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Playing on the Computer!!!
Okay, I have a great post......an excellent, juicy webcam night with Curious George...but I am too tired and I am looking for cool blinkyou.com How much fun is this............I will give you juicy details tomorrow....SWEET WET DREAMS!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
may gods love shine on you.bless and keep you.its never to late.
Wow! My first religious post...knew it had to come one day. My answer--I'm a great person...I think God understands and forgives me for my activities. I believe life is like a scale...except for my indiscretions..I am tipping 100% in the right direction. Thanks for the words of encouragement (and I was about to podcast about a new sex toy I found--think I'll wait a couple of hours)!
2 comments:
may gods love shine on you.bless and keep you.its never to late.
Wow! My first religious post...knew it had to come one day. My answer--I'm a great person...I think God understands and forgives me for my activities. I believe life is like a scale...except for my indiscretions..I am tipping 100% in the right direction.
Thanks for the words of encouragement (and I was about to podcast about a new sex toy I found--think I'll wait a couple of hours)!
Post a Comment