Friday, May 26, 2006

A secret lover rendezvous Are the Stars aligned??

It's 2:45AM and I can't sleep. Tonight was such a strange evening...the stars must have been aligned or something.

The evening began with a heated conversation with Curious George. His desire is to push me to my limit. For me to discover what my limits are. I learned tonight...that my limits are farther than I had thought. You know he webcams and well I watch...BUT I was intrigued tonight by his suggestion that I do a cam of me masturbating. 100% anonymous of course. I thought I would immediately say no...but I didn't. I'm not sure I could go through with it but it is a hot idea of people watching me masturbate. I guess the fact that I didn't immediately say no I have been sitting here thinking about that.

Then Mr. Heart called me. He's been saying for the longest time he wants us to meet. We have great conversations BUT I have labeled him in Mr. Navigator territory.....the too busy to get it together. He actually called yesterday and he wanted to meet today--I couldn't too much work. And then he called tonight saying he cleared his schedule for tomorrow afternoon (and unless an emergency comes up--he's coming out to see me). 15 minutes later, Mr. Backgammon wanted to see me tomorrow and then MR. Divorce Attorney popped out of the woodwork and invited me to lunch. Is tomorrow a "MUST CHEAT" day??? Did I miss the broadcast or something?! Isn't that weird.

I decided to meet Mr. Hart. I am not rescheduling my day--he has to fit into it. I planned on taking off a little early so its his call. In anticipation that we may meet---I had a ME NIGHT!!

Damn, a woman has to do so much to get ready for a lunch. YOu never know what may come of it and if I decided to take that path--I wanted to be ready.

So, I took a lavendar bath.....touched up my hair (I am sooo blonde now)...and shaved and trimmed. I did a triangle...very neatly trimmed...just in case. Thankfully the pedicure is done and the nails were done (I always have them done). And then I did a tangerine scrub....I love that....I smell like a tangerine right now. It absorbs into the skin and my whole body smells like a tangerine. Wanna squeeze me?!? And that bath felt so amazing....all my worries seem to come out of me. Of course, I use the jets as a stimulator....love those jets. I think all the webcam talk and the anticipation of a possible meeting...the jets made me cum in no time. I was imagining that there was a cam in my bathroom catching my bathtub masturbation session--it surprisingly turned me on.

So its 3AM...I have to get to sleep. I am nervous because Mr. Hart is a little complex. Physical attraction, while it is so important, is not everything with me. But very important to him....in a way too important and it makes me nervous. I'm not perfect....I guess if we don't hit it off, its not a big deal. Conversationally we do....I love yet hate this nervous feeling....if we click, do I sleep with him? I guess I will know the answer in 12 hours. Oh, he probably won't end up showing..I'm not going to think about it. I am just so horny now. And it would be a shame to waste a perfect triangle!! I love the feeling when I am perfectly trimmed and shaved. The clit is so easily accessible!!

Okay, I'll let you know if anything happens....have a great day tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Hey Stretch! Details included...and I can't share!!

Thanks SPG! Yes,the lunch went well and you are right--I guess I do sell my self short. With men, physicial attraction is so damn important.
What about brains?!?

Hale McKay said...

And i was imagining I was on the other end of that cam.