
I think I've mentioned it before, but lately I have seen the penis as being a piece of art. Each one is so unique, each one with its own features, each one inviting me in for a different reason.
Now that I am older (slightly over my teen years--lol)....I have a better appreciation for a man's penis. I am intrigued how unique each one is. It's like a face--each of us look different..each man's penis looks different.

I have to admit..this is a whole new revelation for me. Maybe the addition of webcamming into my life, it has given me the opportunity to truly examine the assets of each penis. I do find webcamming a tease though. I am so much more of a touch person....I can feel my mouth watering for a desire to suck and touch the penis on the screen. Nothing is like one on one, body to body.....now that thought is yummy!
And another revelation I have discovered.....I truly enjoy giving a blow
job now. Sadly, not to my husband. But I do love placing my mouth over a man's cock and swallowing him whole. It's so exciting to have him grow harder inside my mouth. It's so exciting to lick his cock like a lollipop and then suck it till the juices flow. 10 years ago, that thought would have grossed me out. Today, it makes my nipples hard and tingle and it makes me really wet. Funny how maturity can change me!!
I'm also having fun with my new blow job technique. It gives me personal satisfaction to see that every man lets out a moan with each lip lick (if you haven't listened to my podcast--you should--details are on it--I think Rendezouvs Radio episode 2 or 3).And I know now, its also a control thing. I have come to the conclusion that I thrive on powerful men. I just feel more comfortable with them. Their intiative, their drive for success, their cockiness and assurance that they know what they are doing. IT makes me hot. Of course with that is usually a self centered individual who is a Republican and thinks only of himself (hee.hee)
So I went looking for Penis Art. Yes, I wanted to find someone who can capture the penis in a form of art. On canvas, on sculpture, whatever it
may be. The details--and I found an artist who specializes in Penis Art - Cooper Hanson. He certainly knows how to bring the penis to canvas...he must be gay. I say that because he has a definite love of the penis. IT shows in his work (I don't care if he's gay--but he seems to capture my visual and I think only someone who is into the penis and sees its qualities can capture that).So now I want to find a woman Penis Artist--In search of the Woman Penis Artist!! DO you know any? Can you imagine if I start bringing home penis pix. Now I have some interesting artwork around the house---I am into art and original works..People always comment on my selections--this, I don't think would get such rave reviews though...

Okay, I must stop discussing penis'for awhile. I have to get laid. It's been way too long. I need a plain old fashion, intense sex session. Raw and Hot!! That's it. No commitment, no discussion.... actually what I have been daydreaming about is an Anger Sex Session. you know when you are so angry with someone, so frustrated...there are no words to be said-- you just want to screw their brains out. Intense pulsating, hard and hot thrusting........to the point where you think you can't take another minute. Sweat pouring!! You've had enough of the person--they are driving you crazy but you are still attracted to them...you want to just fuck them. Fuck them so that the inner frustration can go away. It would probably be the hottest sex I've ever had. Meet them at the door and you just walk in and push them against the wall. Stand there and just rip their shirt off, then undo their pants and just start blowing them wildly..........no words.......some anger and frustration and even some hate!! Now that is hot!! I can think of two people who would be at the top of my list for this encounter....
Okay, I must go back to my real world now....sigh...a day of cleaning and dreaming that someone would just sneak up behind me as I am dusting and start fucking me from behind...
Sweet Wet Dreams Everybody!!!

Okay, this just looks damn painful and a bizarre idea of art. What the hell is in this guys penis?!?!/! Are those string beans??? Is this the male representation of cucumbers?? Have you ever tried this? I admit to a cucumber...I admit to a carrot and I contemplated a banana...but how many guys would admit to some string beans!!
2 comments:
Hmmm . . . do I actually have to sneak up behind you? Would it be okay if you knew I was there, and were waiting for me? Bending over to get those baseboards, and . . . oooooooooooo . . .
Sounds like a plan, though, Cheri.
XO
Hmmm an object d'art?
Post a Comment