I love Betty Boop!!! She has so much glitz and so much sexuality!! She is just so cute. Well, I am wiped. I worked over 58 hours this week. I can hardly even write. My mind is like moosh!!
But I did want to say hi! I miss you all. I feel so disconnected but I do check your comments.
I have been thinking about your comments all week. How pathetic is it that I meet these men and things just don't move forward?? Now, you would think I was a dog. I can honestly say (and not being conceited) that I always get the reaction like "Wow! You're beautiful". And I am not a dumb blonde, I have a good personality....so what the hell is this about?!? Okay, we all know that I can be overwhelming at times..I do admit it. That's my personality...I'm intense...but that's about everything. When I like something...I believe in giving my all. Possibly is that too much for these guys? Yet, I choose very strong men (or so I have thought) so why can't they handle my passion for life??
Mr. Heart is another one that is just too busy. He wants me but doesn't know when he is going to have the time. Mr. Backgammon is gone. My choice actually. I knew he was controlling but he got made when I said that I wanted to finish some work. Poor #!%# baby. I don't have the patience for that. So, I am really starting all over again. A clean slate. Oh yes, Mr, Government. Hmmmm....you are so cute, let's meet for coffee. He must have meant in the year 2007. the only one I will take some responsibility is Chris. Now that I am so busy, I can see how I drove him crazy. We aren't really even communicating anymore. It makes me sad, very sad. Ever miss someone even when you do talk to them? That was our last few conversations. They were so distant....he has chosen to totally push me out of his life.
So tell me what is with these guys?? Do you go to Ashley MAdison just to meet someone just to see if they could meet someone. I don't buy the Bullshit..I like you too much. I feel guilty because it felt too good. So what is it?!!?!?!? Sigh.....
Well Happy Mother's Day to all you ladies out there!! And Gentleman....do something nice for your wife. I asked again for what I have been asking for now for 16 years.....a clean house. And for the hundredth time I've been told.....we bought you something instead!! I swear all I want it an organized house.....(okay and a good lay from a hot man and a million dollars, and a massage while being blind folded--but that's a whole other subject).
Which reminds me, I owe you the hot webcam episode. Tomorrow, I will hopefully not be as tired....tonight, if I tell it....I will be way too horny and toss and turn all night...not a good idea!
So Sweet Wet Dreams and tons of kisses!!!!!!
2 comments:
For what it is - I hope you have a Happy Mothers Day, Cheri.
I hope you had a great day Sunday!!!
I was hoping for that full body massage coupon!!!
Have a great day!!!
Post a Comment