
A couple of weeks ago, you might remember..I was flirting with a guy on the highway. We both pulled over in the Starbucks and he gave me his number. You all said to call--but I threw it out. Realizing he worked somewhere in the building that I do a lot of business in.
Well, today I was in a meeting. Usually, I am in an office or a lounge area..today I went with a few of the gentlman to grab a bite while we discussed business. As I am in the middle of a presentation, I look up and there is the guy from the sports car. OH yes, he is across the room. Of course, I lost my thoughts for a second but quickly recovered. My eyes continued to follow him. I wasn't sure if I wanted him to see me or not. Not really great timing here BUT he is so damn hot. Actually I am not the only one who noticed him walk into the room, so did a whole bunch of other woman.
So, I finished my presentation and was just chatting with the people Iwas with. Now what?!? I decided to forget it. The last thing I need in my life right now is this male gigolo that all the ladies want. Granted he is one fine specimen BUT I can't mix business with pleasure AND he would be a scandal. He's not the type of person that you could be sitting and having lunch with and no one would notice. Okay, a bottled water for the road and I am off. He disappeared anyway so it didn't matter what my intentions.
I grabbed my water and was waiting to pay when I hear a voice "you didn't call for the coffee....so at least let me get this water". Holy shit--it was HIM!!!!! I don't know where he re-appeared from but he saw me AND he remembered me. I was tongue tied. What do I say?!? I knew I was all red now. I get shy sometimes and for some reason I was right now. "I misplaced your number". Hmmm......MISPLACED!! And we both laughed.
"My name is Cheri. What's yours?" And the cocky bastard says...."damn, I seemed to misplace my name tag" as he gave the biggest smile that with those blue eyes, I could feel my body starting to react to him. He was beginning to suck me in....I could feel myself being sucked in....I could feel little tingles and my nipples getting hard. Okay this was not cool. I quickly lifted my notebook over my tits so he wouldn't see my erect nipples through the shirt. Now, I couldn't use the excuse it was cold because it was not cold there.
So I said "Well Mr. Misplaced.....thanks for the water. And hopefully the next time we meet..you will have found your name" (in a flirty way of course with a flirty smile and I walked away). "See ya around Cheri"
Damn! He had one up on me. He knew my first name. I don't know if I am up for the game. I am still juggling Mr. Heart (and Mr. Government--I know, I hate to tell you he's still in the picture).
So I went back to the people I was with and I said good by. I walked out and one of the doctors had gone back for a cup of coffee. I peeked back in to get one last glance at the Hunk of Sexiness AND he was talking to the doctor I had just had the meeting with. He was looking at my information I had just given the other doctors. So, now he knows everything. Where I work, why I was there etc. etc. AND I KNOW NOTHING!!!! Think quick, think quick....
I waited in the lobby. The doctor who went for the coffee came out. I said "oh! I forgot to give you this study. I didn't want to interrupt you with the other doctor." He said "Oh you should have. I would have introduced you. He was very interested in your service and even asked if I had an extra card. He jotted down your number to call you for some information. Oh, there he is... Dr. XOXOX ...here is the woman we were just talking about." And so I was formally introduced to the Doctor. Hee.hee. Equal playing ground now. He was blushing. He got busted asking about me !!!! WE shook hands (what an amazing handshake...I could have melted in his arms). "Oh damn, Dr. XOXOX, I seemed to misplace all my business cards. I will drop one off the next time I am here". "It's okay, I got your number" he said smiling.
Funny, we are both standing there playing a game of flirtatious chess and this other doctor had no idea he was a pawn in this game. I left and I had a smile from ear to ear. Even back at my office, I couldn't help but keep smiling. I was wet. Very wet. Why do I get so turned on by flirtatious head games? Well, everyday should have them. The beginning is always the funniest, the most exciting and the most fulfilling.
I really should stay away. All the red lights are flashing!!! Yet, you know I am always drawn to the danger.
Sweet Wet Dreams..I know I will!!!!
3 comments:
You misplaced his number...now that is too funny!!!
Yea busted is right....I figured with you both working there.....it was only time before you ran into each other again!!!
Have a great day!!!
LOL - what goes around, comes around. Is it Karma?
Hey Lori! Yeah, I knew we would meet up again. Just this caught me off guard...we'll see. He;s so cocky I bet he misplaces my number now.
Hey Stretch-My ring was visible..but didn't see one on his hand.
Hale-Aah! the old circle of life. Yes, what goes around cums around. Sounds like a lot of fun to me!!
Hey Sasha!! Glad to hear from you!! I need to stop by and see how you and Evan are doing...
Post a Comment