
Well today was a real eye opener. Actually, it was pathetically funny. I decided to play with Mr. Local. Oh, I know its not nice to play with someones head but I was enjoying myself immensely. It seemed the meaner and more brutal and abusive I got with him. The more he came back for more. Is that what men are about? They are so into the challenge that they want to be abused?
Using my fake account, I emailed him back saying that he was a pathetic slob like the rest. That he probably was the type that asked all about a girl, pretended to want to get to know her and then when you did--you admit you just wanted a blowjob. His response "oh no....I am a gentleman. I actually have never even met a girl from the site or even spoke with one. I just joined" (oh boy....how glad I am to know this bastard is so full of shit!! lol)
My response "aah! oh yes, 99% of men say that. They have never met a girl and you probably met one yesterday or Friday!" "Never" was his response. Okay, now I have no respect for this guy. Player to the max...I knew he was cocky and obnoxious but how upsetting if I had been interested in him. Anyway, I was going to leave it. He wasn't worth the energy...just let him think I fell off the face of the earth. Later on that afternoon..."how is your day going?"
Oh man! This guy is a ridiculous. Now I should just walk away....but reading his email and the bullshit he was flinging was getting to me. He said he has a Jaguar, lives in an exclusive part of my city and is some high end executive. Hmmmm.....that was a Ultima he was driving, lives about 5 blocks away from me and I was at his office---he ain't no high end executive.
Why do men lie? Why do they have to turn it into such a pathetic game? Sadly I always believe these guys. I like to take people at face value until they prove otherwise. Am I too trusting? Should I just be a bitch? Do men need those ridiculous games? I am so thankful I was not into him.
Well the devil in me wants to teach him a lesson. The devil in me wants to continue the charade and make him meet me someplace and never show up. I was a little mean....I baited him saying that I have had three affairs--two were just wild lustful sex and one was a friend with fringe benefits. I told him I wasn't into the friend thing....just was looking now for the lustful sex and a guy who loved blowjobs. Now he wants to meet!! (I wonder why?!?!!?!?--lol)He's gone till next week so the fun is over for now. Hopefully I will realize this is not a nice game to play and I will stop. But damn, he so deserves to be taught a lesson.
2 comments:
did I miss something?
what about the fireman?
let g-man go...
he was a good fuck, but he plays with your mind too much..
another question for women in general..
why is it you go for those guys..the sex is great.. but the rest is all mind games..
is the fact YOU cannot control them?
just curious, I want to understand?
Hi Cheri, thanks for coming to the blog. Its a bit cynical in tone right now but it will perk up sooner or later.
:) have a good day okay.
Post a Comment