Saturday, August 12, 2006

Drinking, Friends and Love Affairs

Yesterday was an excellent day!! I have been working on a project and yesterday was "D" Day. Sink or swim. And........boy did I swim!! It went off amazing!! So to celebrate, I went out to dinner with a friend.

We went to this local place that has happy hour but the good little girls that we are....we went to the restaurant part. However, we did pass through the "meat market" for what we call a "still got it check". Yup, all the guys looked and offered to buy us drinks. Okay, whew, we still got it!!

Then it was off to dinner and we chatted. Boring chat..until the drinks started to kick in. She's also unhappy in her marriage (are we surprised?!?) We started talking "Hypothetically" of course. About cheating. Both agreeing how amazing it would be to be with another man who could fulfill our needs. Discussing how we are so much more comfortable with our sexuality. And the conversation continued until.....she finally blurted out "Okay, I am fucking my contractor. Who the hell are you fucking?" Well, my wine sprayed out of my mouth. Okay, we both confessed. Me not being totally honest. Told her about Mr. Government and a married but looking site (no specifics of how many men I actually met with but I did confess to a few meetings with no details). Then we discussed how we both have been having the most outrageous orgasms. How sex has never been better and how quickly we can now cum. Hmm..an hour ago we were discussing school and which committees we were joining this year.

Her situation is bizarre. Her contractor has extended a job that should have been two months to about eight now. He comes over, they screw like mad all day and then he will put a screw into a piece of wood and calls it a day. Wait it gets better. He eats over with the family (husband included). Her husband has changed his spot at the dinner table though. the contractor is no longer allowed to sit next to his wife at dinner. aah! your typical American Family Dinner!!

Well, he was out last night so I said "what are we doing here. Don't you want to go where he hangs out?" So off we went. Now, you have to know my girlfriend. I am tame compared to her. She is amazingly hot and loud. We pull up and out of her sunroof she screams to her "Friend"... she knows, she's okay with it, she's fooling around too...get over it". Well at least this man knows she is nuts already!! Actually, we had a long talk about my friend. All I could think was..I wish a man had half that twinkle in his eye when he talked about me. He just went on and on how much fun she is. What a great few months they have been having and how happy he was.

Now, some think that I want a "Boyfriend"..well talking to him confirmed one thing. I don't. Surprised that I said that? Well its too much, too intense, too involved. I can see how they are, I can see their connection and well it is amazing in some ways--I can see how they are hurting too. He wants to be with her. He is even considering to leave his wife. Way too intense for me and actually way too intense for her too. So there has to be a happy medium right?

Well the place is a local dive. But it has huge potential that if we had the money...my friend and I would really consider to buy it. Location is phenomenal, has an outdoor terrace (rare around here) but we can't afford it Now this dive strangely was around the corner from his house (way too close for comfort). So, yes, I was a third wheel for the night. Oh, there were tons of contractors, restaurant owners and a few other select men of interest. But I just sat and chatted as they filled my glass (glass after glass after glass). As I was talking to a very nice restaurant owner, I believe he gave me a free dinner for two to his restaurant (gotta check my purse--its blurry at that point)...my text message goes off... Oh we all know...Mr. Government. Yup...wanting to check on me. Again, how did he know I was out?? Strange again huh?

Well Alcohol + Text Message from Mr. government = Horniness!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know what I wrote back. I do remember saying..."I want you" . Anyway, today I was sicker than a dog. I can't drink like that anymore. It was bad...my head was killing me and I was really, really sick. I decided to write Mr. Government a little note... " I don't remember what I said last night but I don't know what to say to you anymore. So many mixed messages, you are impossible to read. Will you ever give me some clues on what is going on in your head? It can't continue like this." An immediate response.... "I will email u". So I am expecting my walking papers tonight to be officially delivered in an email.

So should we take bets. What will it be?
1) I am feeling guilty can't continue this affair
2) You want more than I can give you
3) I found someone else

And the winner is................

No comments: