Friday, August 11, 2006

Another Game of Cat and Mouse..I just want to Purrrrrr!!

Did you ever feel like you just co-exist with your spouse as roommates? Well that's how I have been feeling. We interact because of necessity with the kids. Actually, without the kids around--I don't think we would have much to say. One of my children are away right now--I notice our interaction was less and less this week. However the fighting was less too. Is it just that the bickering was missing so we were interacting less? I don't know if that makes sense. So what would it be like if the kids weren't here? A silly thought because I have many years to go before they leave the house and by then I would be so old and senile I probably won't even remember I live with him. (lol)

Anyway, as I told you there was one guy left at Ashley that I had been corresponding with. I decided to write a few more times and see if that was going to take me anywhere (okay, I was feeling empty and not very loved)!!


Well I am not getting very high hopes with this one. The conclusion--another control freak. We have great conversations however....I need someone to just want to smother me in affection. I am like that pussy cat that just wants to crawl up on a guys lap and have him just stroke me. Purrrrrrrrrrrr!!! New to this...he is into the cat and mouse game....I am tired of it. I want to forget the games and spend an afternoon in bed with a guy, having hot sex, massaging each other, enjoying each other, pleasing each other and just talking and enjoying each others company (while we fondle each other). Now that is a perfect afternoon!!

Damn, if I don't find someone soon, I am going to have to go in for collagen treatments. My lips were so amazingly full after an afternoon of sucking on Mr. Government's cock for hours. That afternoon, I was sooo into pleasing him. He's going to miss it!

Well let's see...he's a control freak who lives in my neighborhood and refuses to send a pix. Usually to me that means that he is a DOG!!! Wow!! Describing that, I wonder why I am even considering to meet him?!? lol I guess it is curiousity. Aah! I can use an iced coffee today!

Well have a great weekend if we don't speak before! If I meet him, I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are a few dogs who are able to take care of pussy cats. But the chemistry does have to be there. Darn that you keep striking out. All you need is one (player) with some balls.

jack said...

Woody would be happy to oblige if you'd like to try a little experienced slightly older than you gentleman. You have to be ready for a good one by the sounds lovely.

Anonymous said...

Still here gorgeous, you only need ask.