
The next time I mention a quiet weekend for me....shoot me!! What a disaster, I never even got away. Hubby's car broke down so he was suppose to work (and needed the car so I couldn't go away)-- I resorted to plan 2....just doing some things I have been avoiding doing around the house . Well I was outside saying good by to my kid and the hubby has a back spasm and collapses on the driveway. He couldn't get up and I certainly couldn't get him up.
So I could just leave him there and drive the car around him when I did my errands or....be a good wife and call 911. Hmmmm...come on , you know me better than that...i called 911. Now they come and scrape him off the driveway and whisk him away. My neighbor came out..."So you are finally trading him in for a new model?" Now we are not being heartless as he layed there...he actually wasn't in pain as long as he was flat on the driveway. As the ambulance came and they picked him up and put him on one of those boards..I decided it was a perfect opportunity for a photo op.
My children would never believe this so there I am snapping away step by step for the kids. I sent them to my son, he was howling because I added captions. Okay, I have a warped sense of humor.
Well I don't find it funny that I had to play nurse all weekend. Oh it wasn't a fun role playing nurse that I always wanted to do....it was actually..get me this, get me that, I can't take care of the kids, I can't do anything type of weekend.... I can't wait for work tomorrow. So let's see, in our marriage--his one saving grace was that he helped out
a little with the kids....its getting worse and worse each
minute!!
Well, I did have time to think about things this weekend. And I think I made some good decisions.
1) I am not a whore...just horny!!
2) I have to think more about pleasing me than these men.
3) I have to stop believing what they say and see the actions.
I try to look for the best in people. I always assume people are telling the truth unless they prove me wrong. So sadly, I have to stop doing this. This is where I get in trouble--believing and then they turn out to be an ass.
and I know there is more but I am tired...lol
Mr. Fireman turned out to be a very weird one. Called me twice after we met , emailed me..how great our meeting was...asked me to meet Friday again. When I said I might not be able to, we'd have to make it next week....I didn't hear from him again. What?!?!? Wait, it gets better. He changed his name in Ashley and wouldn't email me back....how bizarre. I think he saw that I had been on Ashley and got pissed. That is the only thing I can think. It doesn't matter but here is a great example how I am soooo concerned about someones feelings and how funny, the shy ass wasn't even the slightest bit concerned about my feelings. Thankfully I didn't matter to me--wasn't sure where or if there was potential but please...show some respect. And BTW, when you change your name on Ashley Madison (and you are in someones favorite list) it just changes the name!! Honestly, I don't think he did it to escape from me (damn I'm not a stalker) , his name sucked and now he picked a better one.
A really big step for me, I think Mr. Government is gone to be gone for good. I know, this is the twelfth time but this time I called and left him a message. I get a text back...please try to correspond by email or text only. Okay, this is not doing it for me. Granted, it could be his wife was around but call and tell me. Stop setting the rules, stop controlling the whole show. I need more than that.
I responded "Wow you really know how to make a girl feel like crap. Thanks!" And that is it for me. I am going to try my best to stick to my guns on this one. If he wants me, its got to be a situation where we are both comfortable with it. Lately, I have just been living by his rules and its not fulfilling me when we aren't together. Now when we are together---damn I am fulfilled--my juices cannot stop flowing. He just does it for me. But he has turned into a cold person lately...he's so afraid that I might get too close. I looked at some old emails....we used to have that flirty fun..now I am so careful...it's not healthy.
So that's it. Hmmm..it's looking like I am once again ALONE! Talk about SAFE SEX! Tadpole is status quo, Curious George is status quo...at this point they are just good friends. And there is one more guy left on Ashley that I was corresponding with but I am not into persuing it. And you know what? its actually okay. I decided that I am going to be more selective and actually not look for it as much. will it find me? No. But I am not going to try and make things work where they can't. So a little more ME time will be good for me. Hard but good for me. Gotta keep my mind occupied so I do not do anything stupid about Mr. Government.
And thank you all for your comments....damn you are all
amazing!! I don't know what I am going to do with the blog...I will continue the journey but it won't be filled with sex. Probably a lot of masturbating and dreams and fantasies....but we will see. Have a great Monday!!!!!
5 comments:
Masturbetion and sex would make for fine reading if presented by you. Glad you decided to take your time Cheri. You may find what you look for if you try a little less and perhaps this blog may bring to you what you look for. Can't wait for your next pic. Ashley was a bit of a disappointment for me.
Always nice to take a break, step back, and catch your breath, lol.
I think I would have had to leave him in the driveway as long as possible . . . "I keep getting that 'all circuits are busy' message, honey, sorry," lol. Nice to be needed once in a while, isn't it?
Have a great day, sweetie.
XO
You'd think people would be more together when they post on Ashley since it is a given that everyone is married and just looking for some fun. I've been tempted to post there just to see what reaction I get, but you and I are in such different parts of the country it's sure to be an inaccurate test. You're comfortable with that site, but really a different one might give you a boost. And funny about hubs in the driveway. Ohh what a temptation....
"Masturbation and sex would make fine reading..." as said by Woody - (how appropriate the name).
You're writing is pretty good, why not consider writing some short little sex stories for your site from time to time?
Woody--you are just sooo sweet. I think Ashley depends on your area. Women do real well all over the country but there's got to be those men who are getting lucky!!
Jim--yes, I needed to catch my breath...AAHHH!!! LOL...it was a little funny. I was like--okay, get up or I have to call an ambulance..I have kids crying inside. Do you want me to come back in a 1/2 hour? LOL Truthfully, I felt bad but you need to do a lot more in this house to get full atttention!!
Rosie--exactly. The truth is I think the men just write what you want to hear. They don't think about what they really want (except the guy I wrote about today). What's the point?? MEN!!!
Hale-I haven't written a fantasy or short story in awhile or even a poem. I have sooo many fantasies in my head..I should just unload them on my blog. Thanks baby!!
Stretch--you are right...look out for #1. Hard when you are a pleaser but I am trying. I guess I felt a little abused and used the other night but I'm better now. thanks sweetie!
Post a Comment