Friday, August 25, 2006

A Full Circle and Sex Are Like Sports





Last night, I had no high hopes of finding someone online. But what is that saying. If you fall off the horse, you must get right back on. So, that is what I decided to do. Go to Ashley Madison and get back on the horse. This time do a search....this time I will select who I want instead of the ones that have selected me. And, I had a few feelers out from the other site that Scarlett gave me...so hey, it had potential of browsing.

Kind of like fishing. I stood at the end of the pier, threw in my line with bait on it and just waited to see what I could catch. Now we all know I like guys who can handle them selves in a conversation. I find it so BORING when they are a stick in the mud. So I am still going to be selective in my choosing. A hot one with no brains will keep me interested for about two screws. That's it.

The night before, I told you about a guy I met online. Don't even have a name for him..and well its a waste to give him one. He was really hot....but we spoke and well--no way. Not my type at all. Actually, he really didn't have much to say. I guess that would be a bad catch,throw him back in.

Next, I had seen this guy. the type I went for years ago...Tall, dark and handsome. Aah! He was the boy toy I mentioned the other night. He wanted to chat last night....so at 11PM he came online. honestly, didn't give it much thought. A quick hello, a little chat, I'm sure he is too young want to just fuck and well I will be on my way.

Well he's a construction worker. Hmm...that's how this whole thing started. I liked my construction worker. He woke me up from the asexual being I had become. So.....hmmm....he will probably be dumb and not be able to hold a conversation. Get the bath water going, this should be short. Well, we IM'd until 3AM. He was intellectual (not a PhD but who cares), he was hysterical...really funny AND he was sweet and honest. Isn't looking for a one night thing (I know lets see). Really wants to meet a friend with benefits. And I really enjoyed our conversation. We spoke till 3AM..and it was a great convo about so many different things. Actually, sex didn't come up until the end. And it was too late to get too heavy into it.

Well it was nice, it seems like we are on the same page. He speaks Italian too and I love those little pet names. Bella, he was calling me (don't gag, it was sweet). Well today we spoke again but on the phone. For awhile. Coffee seems ridiculous....we spoke so much already so I don't know what we are going to do.

Somehow the conversation got to cuddling. How he would love to cuddle up behind me. "How did you know that I liked it from behind". "How from behind?" Hmmm.....was he asking me what I think he was asking me. "I've never had anal before". "Have you never wanted to try it or have you never had the opportunity". "I guess the opportunity" I admited I was nervous. Nervous that a man would be hung like a horse. But I know from my bullet that hole is extremely sensitive. That just one finger circling can get me to climax. "we can work on that together and if you didn't like it, we'd stop". Wow, that was a interesting thought.

Ever get tied up and blindfolded?--I asked. He hesitated with the tied up...aaahh!! reaching his limits BUT he said he would try it. I will try almost anything once. We can experiment together. I told him about pop rocks, whipped cream and my desire to try hot caramel (well warm)...it made him hard. So we pretty much decided that we would both be open to different things, experimenting, bringing things to the table that we never tried and both being open about it. Sounds like a good start to me. One funny thing, we have already screwed in our head 15 times but we haven't even seen each other.

Now, I am nervous. Let's be realistic he's 32 I think. 9 years younger. My, 9 years.....my body looked much better 9 years ago. sigh. Yes, I'm insecure again. I've taken some major hits lately...Mr Government, Curious George just disappearing without even a decent good by and Tadpole--I don't know what he's waiting for. So feeling all sexy hasn't been part of my feelings lately.

Funny how life goes in a circle. Back to a construction guy who has his own business right here. Flexible hours, flexible desires....and cute. Hmmmm....driving home tonight, I was once again all hot and bothered. Are you wet? He asked me. Oh, so wet. was my response. We were only 2 miles away....so tempted to meet--but the good girl in my came screaming out. So now, its bath time. I need a bath to relax. I need my damn jets. I need to pleasure myself. You know how I can't take that tense,wet feeling in between my legs. The pressure just needs to be released. Damn, it has been one week filled with pleasuring myself. I need a man to do it for me. I need a man to release my inner desires. IN PERSON!!!!!

Sweet Wet Dreams!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When fishing, you have to first get a nibble. Nothing wrong with your bait, especially when you wear that "red ring of cleavage" dress.

Good luck maybe the right guy is trolling out there.

Supercock said...

Sounds like good new potential. Nice pictures BTW, and I don't mean the construction guy!

Percy said...

nice.. construction worker... Owner..
sounds like a good possibility there.

maybe meetings in unfinished houses.. lots of interesting possibilities...

Lori said...

OMG....2 miles away??.....Way too close!!!

Have a great day!!!

scarlett said...

There is nothing wrong with having sex with a younger man. Most of the men I've slept with in my life time were younger.

Again thanks for the mention. =0)

Happy hunting..I mean fishing!