Thursday, December 14, 2006

6 Weird Things I do For Internal Comfort

Now you had to know if I was tagged....I have to divide it into smaller subtopics!! Yes, Melanie tagged me "6 Weird Things That You Do"

Now the truth is, if you've been doing them for years, they aren't weird to you anymore. In fact, many times these slightly off things become a comfort, part of your routine...personally, I think that everybody has their shit. And everyones is different. So Live and let live!!

my six things?! Hmmmm....
Okay, I have chosen six weird things that I somehow find comfort in....(otherwise I could go on an on and on)!

1) My mom left me with many weird things that I have done out of habit . First, I always have to pee before I leave my house or someplace. I mean, I will go pee and then if I don't leave within 10 minutes, I will go pee again. Most of the time, its subconcscious and part of my routine that I don't even realize it. I have tried to break this habit but the few times that I have tried to go against the grain, fight the inner pee demon. Those are the damn times that I have gotten stuck in traffic. Damn pee demon.

2) If you forget something, you gotta sit down for 10 seconds before you leave the house again. Oh yeah, your in a damn rush but if you don't do it....,.you're in trouble. Tadpole didn't listen to me once, and he got a ticket on the highway. I tell ya, take that 10 seconds....take a couple of deep breaths and start again. And then there's always on important events walk in on your right foot into the building. Hey, it got me through school and I still do it (don't tell anyone--like some additional good luck I guess)

3) I have to check a guys cock when we meet. Oh yeah, I need to brush up against him to make sure that he is into me. Insecure? of course....but that is a sure indication if a rendezvous is going well. No bulge, he's not into you that much or he likes you as a friend. So beware, I do reach for a man's cock or inconspiciously rub up against ya to check if you are happy to see me!!

4) Ketchup. Ketchup is a comfort food for me. Bizarre? Yup. I love to put ketchup on hot dogs, on scrambled eggs, roast beef sandwiches and the biggest comfort food for me is ketchup with instant mashed potatoes. Has to be instant. You gotta be gagging now. Well as I have aged, I make sure I order home fries so the ketchup thing is not as obvious (but I do dip now). Hot dogs (I throw sauerkraut over so no one sees) and the mashed potatoes....don't eat them as often but when things are really bad or I am sick.....I make some instant potatoes with a little ketchup.

5) I feel a calmness when it rains. I love to listen to the rain smash against the window. I love to hear the thunder and lighting...I love to leave my window open a little so I can hear it even better. To me, a storm is comforting yet exciting. I can fall asleep as it thunders....the turbulence in the sky rocks me to sleep....

6) A secret. Yes, my final weird thing is a secret. Which is kind of funny because since I tell you everything....how many times I masturbate and with how many fingers and even which vibrator I use. I share my deepest sex stories...and yet, I hestitate to let you in on this one.
Well, I have a problem falling asleep at night. Sometimes, the anxiety from life makes me crazy and I can't fall asleep. But what helps me fall asleep sometimes, is a vision of a frog in my bed with me holding me tight. Yup, sometimes just the thought of being in the protected arms of one of my lovers (I will hold my pillow tight and envision that they are holding me around) will help calm my nerves and carry me off into dreamland. I also have to have the covers around me a certain way every night (I guess thats number 7). Wrapped around my shoulders and feet, holding the pillowm like a little cocoon. And then I can drift away, relaxed and feeling secure.

So that's my weirdness for today....

Tagging?!? Hmmmm....so many of you have already been tagged on this. I checked and decided to spare you. However, I am tagging the following beloved friends!!

Scarlett
Hale McKay
Percy
Married Lesbian Mom
Speakin Mind (mabe he will speak again!)

XOXOXO

5 comments:

scarlett said...

Thanks a lot Cheri for tagging me! Ok, now I need to think for a moment..I'll work on the list and post it. Damn! LOL

Anonymous said...

You know, I like to put ketchup on my macaroni and cheese. I've done it since college. Although I've never thought of putting it on instant mashed potatoes. No different than french fries, eh?

And, your number 6 weird thing is just further proof that the mind is a very powerful thing indeed.

Desireous said...

When I was pregneant many many moons ago with my first born I craved ketchup. I remember going to the diner and ordering a large fries just for the ketshup and then also eating it right from the packets at fast food places. So I can kind of relate. Except my ketchup love only lasted a few months. But I love ketchup on mac and cheese!I think it makes it taste like spegetti O's.

hugs
Des

Percy said...

Damn.. tagged...
weird things about me...
Thanks...
;-)

Freddy said...

viz a viz Number 3 - if we ever meet, can I feel your breasts to see if your nipples are erect?
Or slip a hand under your skirt to check if you're wet?
Ok - No probs, I'll just assume that if you brush your hand against my cock you're interested :-)